Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 693 Replies | Last Page

I hope everyone else is feeling positive this month. The last two months have been extremely difficult for me but I feel really good about this month.

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! I have been taking it easy going with the glow with everything having as much fun with my family and not to think so much about testing in about 11days. However, the hubby has been on my booty getting it in hardcore.. OMG I AM LOST FOR WORDS... cause just like five mind ago we jus got done bding and I took it all a champ and enjoyed the ride... I don't think I can take anymore of his babyjuice !!!! Good luck ladies l!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! I have been taking it easy going with the glow with everything having as much fun with my family and not to think so much about testing in about 11days. However, the hubby has been on my booty getting it in hardcore.. OMG I AM LOST FOR WORDS... cause just like five mind ago we jus got done bding and I took it all a champ and enjoyed the ride... I don't think I can take anymore of his babyjuice !!!! Good luck ladies l!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I wish I had that "problem"!!!!!!

The beginning of the cycle, DH is all ready to go, cut to the middle and O date, he is pretty much over it.

11 years ago

Just an update - my test was a bfn this morning :(. I am 10-11 dpo and am really feeling out. I had such high hopes for this cycle and was feeling really positive. Now....I am just depressed. I really wanted to give dh the news on Christmas. Dh has surgery on Jan 10th so we have one more shot before he will be out of commission for a few months. Does anyone have experience with soft cups or something similar? A website where I can get more info? I was thinking of giving them a try.

11 years ago

Angel- Dont give up until af shows some girls dont get a positive until 14-16 dpo so who knows!!!! Keep up the faith!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you Preciousbby#4. I got my bfp last cycle at 10 dpo and just had it in my mind that it would happen again. I know it's silly to think things would be exactly the same but like everyone on here, I just want it so bad especially since it was ripped away from me last cycle :( ......

Well if I don't get mine I am still pulling for all you other ladies. FX that you all get your bfp's this month. Praying for you all so hard!!!

11 years ago

Greetings all! I have been following you all for the past couple of weeks...even without being "part" of your group - it was good to hear people talking about the exact same things I was doing/thinking. So thought that I would join you for December. I am back to day one - AF came this morning. I had a tubal reversal in October so we haven't been trying long - but patience has never been my strongest trait. We were both married previously, at very young ages, because of pregnancy. It's exciting to actually be trying to have a baby together for all the right reasons.

Looking forward to hearing all your stories and BFP's! (I'm also very glad to hear that I am not alone in peeing on sticks knowing it's too early, checking for sore boobs, etc.)

Thanks ladies and

User Image

11 years ago

good morning Ladies!!! I thank the Most High for waking me and my family this morning cause without him i wouldnt be alive. Im 6DPO and the time is going well staying stress free is my key. the hubby and i are still doing bding and having fun not thinking too much if we are goin to get pregnant. !!! ladies and throwing !!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

millermrs2008, that is the exact attitude to have when doing the BDing, they say the less stress you are the more likely it is to happen. Glad you are enjoying the BDing with hubbby.

Joy2011, glad you join us ladies who are trying to keep each other company during this period of our life. Sorry AF come for you but you know what your attitude is good and that is a positive going into next month. I hear vitamin E and C is excellent to take and that is what I have started since last week.

Angel39, the FX lady has not sing as yet so you are still not out of the picture, are you taking prenatal vitamin?

Well ladies I am due for ovulation this week, did the BDing this morning with BF and currently is feeling so faint its like I will past out so I am in bed until I feel a bit better than its off to work for me.

I bought some Chasteberry on Saturday, to try and increase my progesterone cause mines is low and I tend to have short LH phase not enough to cause attachment, hope it works.

I am wishing all our ladies BFP's this month and please no stressing and thinking that AF is coming because you get a BFN, test again in another few days.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo