Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Hi my ladies,

I agree with lovechild, this board is getting active.

Lovechild, I hope you will be ready by Friday ..if it is brown it should stop so enjoy the weekend hon.

Angel39, my fingers are cross for you so we shall know by Sunday yeah, I am so excited its like opening a gift..I cant wait.

Millermrs2008, you go honey have lots of fun.

Looks like Santa may stop by our board for the Chirstmas. Wonder how much presents we are going to get? I was a good girl.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

woot woot ladies cant wait to see all our results in a few days!!! I dont know if it happens to you girls but i keep thinking what if i did not ovulate this cycle?? agh i am driving myself mad lol got to stay positive!!! Good luck to the ones doing the bds have fun! And fingers crossed for the ones testing please let us know what result you all get.

User Image

11 years ago

I am BDing right now. Wont O until 12th - 14th of December, so that just gives me about a week to do the do. I will do it every other day or so and see what happen.

Trying not to stress too much about though. I also want to try the Chaste Berries if I can find and start drinking that this weekend.

How are you precious#4 and everyone else. Cant wait to start reading all the symptoms.

Angel39 are you still trying to hold off temping?

Nee2conceive- Your in the fun zone lol and The more bds you get in the better insured you will be!!! Have fun!!! AFM- i have no symptoms my sore nipples went away on Sunday i only have gas lol but other then that im just waiting for the day to test almost here one week down another to go!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies :) :) :)

My cycles are extremely irregular, so I do not know when my AF is due...I do want a baby for Christmas though, so...I'm joining your group!!! :) :) :) Baby dust to all!!! We can do it!! :) Just keep thinking positive thoughts :) :) :)

11 years ago

aniababymania

Welcome, Welcome we are hoping indeed to get some Christmas babies up in this house. My cycle is irregular as well Prior to last month my period was 60 days long and last cycle 28 and I have a feeling this cycle it will be either 25 or 37. I just start testing for ovulation around CD9 and up to CD 18 and every other day after that just to confirm it happen.

I am keeping all my fingers cross for us ladies so keep positive.

Nee2conceive - I am not sure about temping....I haven't done it since we started ttc because I have a 3 year old that wakes up 1-3 times a night (sigh). She doesn't stay up but just wakes up for some reason and then I have to walk her back to her room and put her back to bed. I think my temps would be all over the place? Not sure though, I would love input from any/all. I am pretty regular with a 30-31 day cycle and I usually start getting pos OPKs at day 14 or 15 with very prominent one sided cramping at day 16 or 17 so I have been relying on that........

I had a TR in May, 2012 and I am 39 which makes ttc more difficult.

Fx for a BFP for all and a super duper Christmas present! I can't wait to see all the +++!!!!

11 years ago

Ok now i have backache!! Hope its a good sign!! xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Angel39,

I know that with testing using BBT it is best to get at least 3 hours sleep and then test using the same time each day.

I am praying for sticky fingers for you, I heard Vitamin E and C is very good in helping healthy women to become pregnant.

Precious#4, backache is a good sign. FX, we need our baby ok.

Hey Ladies!!! I hope everyone is doing fine... its been on heck of a week, the hubby has been on his bding too well that i am sore lol but i will take it like a champ and enjoy the ride tonight and thats it . However, on my countdown it reads that i am 1DPO and on my personal page it reads that i am 2DPO..But i am kinda lost but i wont worry about and leave this matter in the Most High's hands... GOOD LUCK LADIES

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo