Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 693 Replies | Last Page

https://www.facebook.com/laura.gLop2

this is my facebook link hope it helps add me girls just tell me your name if u can so i can add u i dont like adding strangers

User Image

10 years ago

Hey sista Laura! My name is Taye Miller (alwaysme nearing) I'm wearing a purple shirt and I'm black :) also yep the URL address u got on here is the one I sent a message too :) I hope to hear u on Facebook soon!! However, have fun at ur baby shower 2morrow mamas.. I can't wait to see them :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi ya ladies,

I feel pretty good today and just sitting and chilling on my computer. Ahhh life is good, I am currently not charting with bbt or even wasting that much energy on the ttc because I have decided to cease. I truly wish I was as strong as you Camasia but I have been trying for about 11/12 years and officially for well over two years and my mind and emotion cannot handle it at the moment too much going on. I am trying to see if I can make some changes in my life toward positively uplifting individuals and that in itself is a lot of work.

Laura, I am Samantha Albury on facebook, I have hazel eyes if you can see them and my head is tied with a cream headdress that hangs all the way down to cover my breast. I have very, very dark skin. I will try the site you sent me the information to.

How did the shower go and I hope you had fun.

Camasia, I know what you mean in terms of studying I have my hands full as well. Wish you all the best and you are right. God know when the time is right.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

So glad we found each other on FB makes viewing pictures that much easy, Now i need to find Cam on there too...You ladies are so beautiful Nee you look amazing in the photos hun :) The shower went great ladies and i have my hospital bags ready,the car seat ready,bouncer ready,room ready now i need hubby to build her bassinet then we are ready to go.

User Image

10 years ago

I will reactivate tomorrow but I will be on a deleting spree my name is MrsRobin Davis.

User Image

10 years ago

Precious I sent you a message on fb.

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia - hey mamas!!! Make sure u add me too love!! :) and what's ur fb name?? So I can look u up too! :) Taye Miller (alwaysme nearing) hope to hear from u!!

Preciousbby#4 - yes all ur pics are so beautiful!!! It was so cute :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Camasia, I just accepted your friend request and Precious#4, I love your baby shower the kitty kat colours was so cute. It seems like you guys had a wonderful time.

Well I see you and MrsMiller are down to your countdown time.

I cant wait for you ladies to share your picture of your precious little bungle. Precious#4 and miller would you guys donate eggs cause I cant have my own?.

10 years ago • Post starter

Nee Aww mamas I sure would if i could no second thoughts about that. So glad we are all connected now ladies so once our babies are born u can see them grow I want to be friends forever and keep in contact no matter how far away we are all from each other, what we ladies have is hard to find so i wont let it go lol Hope you ladies have a wonderful night :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks sis we have the best Group on here hands down I love you guys

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo