Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies....praying for you camasia! Get on the baby dancing train! Thanks for all the prayers from everyone. I'm praying for a happy and healthy third trimester for each pregger mama also. And of course prayers for us ladies still hanging in there and trying to conceive.

Gave in and took a test with fmu only to be disappointed. I know that if I just had implantation bleeding the last week it still may be too early. Maybe I'm still in the baby pool for this month. Still no sign of AF and the cramps with old blood is starting to subside.

Thanks for all the prayers again. Since I'm at work I have to get busy. Wll post again soon.

God bless you

10 years ago

We need A BFP soon here!!!!! Still praying for you ladies dont give up. I have my 3rd ultrasound today to see where my placenta is doctor just wants to make sure it moved up and i will get to see her again yay!! I am going to ask how much she weighs too. Take care ladies.

User Image

10 years ago

well ladies my placenta is in a perfect place and baby girl is doing great Ultrasounds are awesome and clear now a days we even saw a head full of hair already lol she weights 6lbs 2oz getting close to holding her in my arms

User Image

10 years ago

She is soooooo precious and I'm very happy for you.I got in a session of bd tonight. I had extra creamy cm today opk not dark enough yet but it's coming. Fx for you little mama.

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia, I really wish and hope and pray that this is your month, I don't know how I would feel if you miss again this month.

Precious#4, Its getting closer and closer cant wait to see her in your arms,

I am so hot, I feel like I will have a heat stroke and I am in my home so imagine that. I did not feel anything this cycle to indicating ovulation but I have however, gain quite a lot of weight over the past few weeks and the funny thing is I have not been eating anything that could add so much weight.. AF is due in another two weeks so I will wait and see what happen.
By then I should be seeing babies to keep me happy and occupied.

Enjoy ladies, I heading for the shower.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Good luck cam keep us posted praying for u girls!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Nee and Precious I just got a very positive opk!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=155501

User Image

10 years ago

Yay Camasia, so you can BD all day today and tomorrow to ensure that you catch that egg .

I am keeping my fingers cross including all my toes, praying that this is indeed your month Cammie.

I will go and view your opk.

Camasia,

Where you pregnant six weeks ago. I looked at your second imagine thinking it was yesterday's opk and noted blood with a faint positive. It was after I exit that I not the words HCG and the line. What happen because you know once a line no matter how faint is still a positive. So did you go to the doctor and find out what happen? Just curious

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo