Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 693 Replies | Last Page

So true Precious#4, it is the best and like you I hope we can remind friends. I cant wait to see the little ones,, and watch them grow.

Woke up with a headache this morning and a feeling of tightness in my chest area. I was caught up in a heavy downpour yesterday and not sure if it is an after effect of the it. On my way to the doctor and praying that I feel much better during the course of the day.

Camasia how are you doing and MrsMiller what is happening other than hubby wanting to take a peek of the little one.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Im good it's raining pretty hard over here in FL.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam i have a cousin that lives in florida i thinks its called sebastian where she is at? any who its also raining here in Arizona.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi gals! Just returned from vacation and it was lovely! So glad everyone is peaceful and well. I do understand the need to focus on yourself every once in a while. Your body needs to relax and no better way than to let all your worries and stress go. Maybe a trip to Europe is just what you need to do that! Europe sounds beautiful!

Shower went well! I'm so happy for you! Hope the baby and parents to be have everything you need for the little one coming soon. And I read there is another shower today! GL and enjoy your day! Put your feet up girl and let everyone pamper you!

Two days ago on our last day of vacation, thought AF was on her way. I started to get old blood mixed with pink CM first thing in the AM. It never came. Yesterday had some strong cramps and was just waiting for the floodgates to open, but nothing. Just a tiny amount of old blood when I wiped this morning. But really no other symptoms yet. Slight headaches during the day and hungry all the time but not much of anything else. Today is 11 DPO for me. It's still a little early. So tempted to test with early test but trying to hold out a few more days. What do you ladies think?

God bless you

10 years ago

Hi lilmama wow how awesome vacation sounds good right about now, glad to hear you had a great time. I dont know but the symptoms u have sound good actually maybe u had implantation bleeding that it can happen at 11dpo, keep us posted please!
AFM- I am now 9 months considered full term and just hanging out these last few weeks left for me, getting mentally ready for the big LABOR since we are going all natural....Labor pain is a good pain i need to memorize it lol

User Image

10 years ago

I'm praying for you lilmama we need a new bump our other bumps are going flat in 4 weeks or less!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies!!!! I hope all is well..

lilmama - I'm praying for u!!!! ^_^

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Little mama sounds like there was lots of fun on your trip. I am hoping to hear from you with a big fat positive its now two days since you post.

Camasia any news yet? the last I check you were having some strong symptoms.

Precious#4 and Mrsmillers. The countdown is on for you ladies, I see everyone bag is pack and you are all just waiting and gearing up for the big event. Precious#4 my hat goes off to you for going Green. Me I need pills and lots of pills, no pain here...lol

I am predicting that both of you will have baby before the month end. Mrsmiller might and that is a might go to the first of next month but no longer. Mrsmiller your hubby most be walking antsy by now and full of excitement.

Precouous#4 are you having a home birth? and would all your family be there with you?

AFM: Did not even attempted at trying this month so I cannot even tell if I had ovulate or not and not even sure what day I am on if I want to find out I have to count from the day of AF. OH and I had a wonderful time together, he was extra gentle and sensitive we could not get enough of each other and I mean oh the intimacy was in tack nothing lacking. I is so amazing that at times we get so consume with having a baby that we at times lose ourselves and the small stuff that is important.
I had a long chat with my doctor and there is several test that I need to take and unlike the other one who thinks I am going into early menopause he does not think so and had a better explanation for what is happening to me because both he and his wife suffered similar experience so he could relate more to my plight.

I think I am being tested and need to be more intune to what God is telling me . I am an hard believing Thomas and have to see proof even though I am a Christian but I have very little faith.

Anyway ladies I have to bid you all Good nite its 1:33am so I need to force myself to sleep . Have a bless nite of what is left and FX for everyone, I know we will get our positive because our pregnancy position will be vacant in a week or so and we need two others to fill the positions, right Camasia and lilmama

I'm trying nee I'm in my fertile week I'm temping and I haven't ov yet

User Image

10 years ago

The lord will come just in time and I think it will happen for you very soon. FX.

Very tired today and without any form of energy also suffering from severe constipation, just had some Epson Salts with lemon in the hope some relief is on the way.

How is the examinations going Camasia and how was the birthday party?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo