Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Hey Lil Mama I hope you're pregnant its so agonizing to wait it seems.that's all you can think of all day and you're constantly watching for any sign lol but I pray this is your month

Yeah seems as if everyone is busy which is ok I only get on here to check this forum and then I'm off

I'm n my 5th week and I'm nauseous now boy I feel like as soon as that 6th week hit its going to b trouble because this is not fun at all

To all the ladies waiting or trying

11 years ago

Hey love child! Sorry you're not feeling well! The wait is torture!!! Are you 5 weeks counting from your first cycle day? I think we are about the same if I'm preggo....really hope so. I am going to try to wait til at least Friday to test since it will be a totally missed period then. Not much nausea for me....the biggest symptom is the constipation and crazy pains in the BBs with tingling nipples from time to time. Today I had some brown CM but no AF....keeping my fingers crossed and sending up some prayers for all the newly preggo mommies....

God bless you

11 years ago

Yeah that's correct my last menstrual period was December 22 if I was.waiting I would b on cycle day 38 ..hopefully you test positive sounds promising so far

11 years ago

lilmama sounds good so far!!! I was unable to log in these two days hubs has been home and he is such a baby n only wants me to cuddle and be with him lol come on bfp!!!! i know there will be a few more...excited to see our group with there babies in there arms in a few months whoohoo

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks love child and preciousbby....I am too nervous to test. It's just sitting on my bathroom counter, lol..my hubz is the same way! They wouldn't be able to survive without us women, would they? I have an early day tomorrow....bright and early at 6 am. Hope you guys rest well...oh lovechild...my cycle started on December 25 (mc)...so ours are only a few days apart! I've heard some women say that they had an early mc and got pregnant without a regular period inbetween. I am for sure I O....that would be a cool story to tell if there is indeed a little one in there. Well goodnight to all....we'll chat tomorrow!!!

God bless you

11 years ago

Good morning Ladies. How everyone doing?? I pray that everyone is doing well..

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies!

The naseus feeling is aggravating I've tried eating smaller meals.but that's not working and sucking on a lemon and I can't do the nut meg its been four years since my last baby and I'm just hoping it won't b like that pregnancy I was sick until I was 7 months so I'm crossing my fingers

11 years ago

My last was like that too.....I ended up trying everything. Even preggo pops....like suckers. Haha didn't work either! Still no AF for me but having watery light brown discharge. Have to go get a crown put on at the dentist tomorrow so I tested with a BFN . Will test again Friday but maybe I am out this month. I don't really know....symptoms are all still here so, who knows!

God bless you

11 years ago

My last was like that too.....I ended up trying everything. Even preggo pops....like suckers. Haha didn't work either! Still no AF for me but having watery light brown discharge. Have to go get a crown put on at the dentist tomorrow so I tested with a BFN . Will test again Friday but maybe I am out this month. I don't really know....symptoms are all still here so, who knows!

God bless you

11 years ago

Let me just say.....I am SO FRUSTRATED with this cycle!!!!!!! I never have watery brown discharge, not even before my period. I thought I was around 15 DPO, but now I'm not sure. Could I have O'd later? And now implantation bleeding? My BBs are not just sore but painful from time to time and all other symptoms are holding steady. CP is very high, firmish, and closed. I tested + late with my first pregnancy, so I guess I have to wait.....any advice ladies??? I just need some reassurance that I'm not going off my rocker.

God bless you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo