Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Hmm when I was pregnant with my son I bled to like my period was on and I went.to the er and they did a ultrasound I wasstill pregnant but It was blood surrounding the embryo they told me I would probably miscarry well 12/10/2008 at 12:49 I had a baby boy so if I were u I would just go get checked out I'm hoping the best for you

11 years ago

amamahamberg- Go to the ER tell them u had 3 positive pregnancy test and that u are bleeding so they can check your hcg levels maybe its nothing bad, i read a lot that some women bleed when period is due or sometimes the uterus sheds a little to make room for baby so dont count yourself out find out what is happening to you! Good luck keep us posted

User Image

11 years ago

amamahamberg, I agree with everyone please go to the doctor and let them know that you had three positivie test result and now you are bleeding like its a period. Sometimes during the early stages of pregnancy a woman may bleed due to lose blood that is located in the uterus but dont take this for granted. Also try and sleep with you leg elevated and flat on your back. This will try and stop whatever contraction is going on..you may not feel it but it is there trust me. I will be praying for you and keeping my fingers cross.

Preciousbby#4 how are you keeping up, how is nutmeg working.

Mrsmiller2008, how are you doing with this baby, Joy sorry about not getting your BFP but I think its still early yet.

Angel39 any news yet, can I start dancing.

Lovechild..thank you are everything and being there. You are the best.

anyone starting thinking about gender, names or when to start buying baby things. I saw the cutest baby stuff here in the Bahamas.

AFM: Strange I have been having backaches from last week after my period and heavy CM will communicate with my doctor about it tomarrow.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi all...hope the mom's are doing well and feeling better!

amamma...keep us posted on what's going on....prayers for you all.

I'm out for this month....af showed her ugly head on the 4th. (was the icing on the cake of a really crappy week). Bought some pre-seed (have noticed that I don't produce much cm even when cervix indicates fertile). Also some ovulation tests... we shall see.

Anyone have advice for not obsessing?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies today i am doing better my spit is still the same :( i had that with my 2nd daughter too nutmeg is not helping much lol other then that i had a steak last night and i held it down i had no vomiting all day so yay but this morning i did lol its all part of the pregnancy jeje hope you ladies are doing well.

User Image

11 years ago

also forgot to add who is testing these days or week??? How exciting cant wait to see BFPS!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Went in on Saturday evening, bloodtest showed an hcg level of 35, they said its most likely a very early mc. TMI WARNING Yesterday I had such heavy bleeding I couldn't move, tons of small clots, and cramps. Today the bleeding is more like a medium period flow not many clots and my cramps are very mild. I think for the most part the miscarriage took place yesterday. Guess we are back to ttc again... I did poas using a frer and got a bfn, so maybe ovulation won't be messed up.
Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers!

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Amama- so sorry for your loss.

Joy- sorry to hear af showed.

Nee2- you are so sweet- thank you for checking in. I hope you are doing well :)

Love hearing about all the "fun" pregnancy symptoms. It's amazing how I took them all for granted in the past, I would give anything to have morning sickness right now (that sounds so crazy!!).

AFM- I am feeling crappy right now, stomach just doesn't feel right but not sure how to explain it..... I am having moderate cramps today. Af is not due for 5 days. I guess I am really not sure how many dpo I am since I got two different positive opk's this cycle. I could be anywhere from 7-10 dpo so cramping could be implantation?? I don't know, I am really confused this cycle.....?? I have one more pregnancy test I am taking tomorrow (today I got a bfn with a really nasty indent on frer). If it negative tomorrow I am going to wait for af to show. Dh has surgery in two days at the Mayo so I will be preoccupied and hopefully will miss af.

FX for all waiting for bfp's. unless I get a bfp (of course I would have to let you ladies know) i will be on a little break until dh gets out of the hospital.

Baby dust, love and hugs to all!

11 years ago

Hello ladies!!!! I hope all is well

amamahamberg - I am so sorry to hear you lost, I hope you will soon try again..

However, I want to say congrats to those that got 's and to those are about to be testing this week !!!!

Nee2concieve - you asked for lil Ol' Me LOL . baby and I are doing fine. Still having some off and on morning sickness but its getting a little bit better . next week i got see the little bean I am so anxious. I pray that everything is fine.. i will keep you guys posted... I hope things are going fine with you

Preciousbby#4 - I hope you get better soon

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone hope you guys are doing fine.

amamhamberg, I am so sorry about the MC, did the doctors tell you what happen or could have cause it. I hate the fact that they do not tell you much things unless you asked them for it and when you do they acts as if it is a big deal.

preciousbby#4 I know my nutmeg work, once you place a piece under the tongue it should stop the excess saliva. Oh well baby mean to cut your butt in a good way. Other than that how are you feeling?

Angel39 so sorry to hear that about the negative but I always says we dont sing until the AF sing opera. I will be prayin for your DH and hope that every work out perfect for him. I will still do my dancing in five days.

Joy what happen...the witch showed her head what the hell is happening with this woman, does she not know when she is not wanted. Seems like some men that you dont want they cant seem to get the hint to leave.

Joy when I am depress I go to the movies or chat online with my friends, I find this take my mind off of it a bit.

mrsmiller2008, of course I will ask for you and just remember that i miss each of you ladies when you are not on the board.

AFM: had my shots yesterday for an abnormal papsmear and was told that everything should be fine, I have one more shot to go and then thats it. I dont know but my breast are so hard and round its like I had a breast implant and the nipples are so sensitive and tingling but I know that I should be ovulating either Friday or Saturday but the I think when this happen to me I usually would be close to having my period. I have also been passing some CM from last week so I am not sure if I ovulate immediately after menstration if that is possible. Not that I mind cause I am with a man at the moment but i just was wondering all the time I was getting it nothing like this was happening and now that I am not doing it this is happening...life is not fair.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo