Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies my name is Robin I have been ttc since July after a TR on June 12, 2012. My tube lengths are 5 and 5.5 I had it done by Dr Berger at Chapel Hill in NC. I'm from FL. I'm currently 12/13 dpo with out any symptoms my cycles are faithfully 26-28 days. I have two dd ages 9 & 11. I'm 32 and my dh is 39. Up until now we were planning our bding which turn out to be very stressful for my dh. So if we didn't hit the mark this time next month will be our month. Baby dust to all of you.

User Image

11 years ago

Preciousbby#4, I agree with you that I keep checking this board in the hope of seeing many more BFP, it feels so good when one of us ladies get our wish it feels like I was successful as well.

So far I am happy for the positive that has shown on this board and have a feeling that we are going to have some more before the month ended.

All who have gotten on this board I will be communicating with them in the January month to follow up so be aware.

AFM: 7DPO and still have creamy lotion CM but this morning I had some mild ache on the lower right abdominal area, it is so mild that you have to be in tune with your body to really feel it, I had it somewhat yesterday as well. My back feels very slight as well but nothing to worry about. I am praying for you and cant wait until next week to hear about your BFP, I know its there for you.

Camasia, you are so welcome on this board and sometimes its best to just wing it rather than put stress on yourself with the bding. It is a known fact that stress can sometime cause infertility. My FX cross for you this month but I like your spirit about trying again next month.

All the best ladies and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry ladies, FF has change my ovulation date to 15th instead of the 13th due to my temp staying at the same position as yesterday they have even change my coverline to 97.5 instead of 97.3 so now I am 5DPO instead of 7DPO.

CTP has not even set a ovulation date for me so I am not even sure what happen.

I mean these BBT charting is playing games with my mind..anyone ever been through this?

Hi gals I finally posted a photo of my first test!! If u ladies wanna see it hope u are all doing great each passing day and i cant wait to see more bfp here!!!! xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Preciousbby#4 how do I access your photo.?

This morning I had thick white cervical mucus, I have never had this much before ever, no odor, no itching nothing so I know its not an infection. Fertility Friend change my ovulation date yet again and this is the first that this has ever happen with them, so now they have me at six day past. Countedowntopregnancy have not set on ovulation date for me as yet so I guess I will go ahead and put in the time I know I ovulate. However, they have been increasing my cover line and my temp jump higher today.

Hope all this is pointing to a good sign..KMFX.

I want to wish all the ladies who have had their BFPs a happy and healthy pregnancy (sticky dust)

Our TWWers..I am praying for us ladies and my fingers are soooooo cross that this is the month for all of us. We need to stick together like glue.

Once again Congratulation.

For those who are going through AF, your body is preparing for next month, please stay positive.

Neetoconceive we need to be friends i will add u

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks preciousbby#4

We can comfort each other along the way. Maybe share symptoms when they appear and compare notes.

I think where more than female join to share personal information there is a fat positive.

I agree.. Having someone who wants what u want (baby) makes u that much closer. Well if u have any questions neetoconceive let me know i am gonna still be here and check on u girls...to tell u the truth countdownmypregnancy is real quiet compared to here so i will be sticking around ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies I hope all is well!! I cant wait to see more soon!! I have been praying for all you lovely ladies!! !!

Preciousbby#4 - that is a awesome Positive!!!

To all you ladies!!
I love to share these moments with all of you!!

TO ALL

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Preciousbby#4 - YOU are so true Countdownmypregnancy dont be saying nothing on there.. thats why i love to stay on here!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo