Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Camasia - I will be praying for the best for u and like bean

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks millermrs2008

User Image

11 years ago

Prayers for you girl! Hang in there!!!

God bless you

11 years ago

Thanks lilmama

User Image

11 years ago

Hey beautiful ladies!

Camasia any new news?

AFM- I need some advice! Ok, so I told you guys the other day that I wasn't sure about my cycle starting over or not. I have been having burning sensations, itchiness, and tingling in the BBs. With the really light period, I was thinking either I may be preggo or worse something serious is going on. What do you ladies think? I am otherwise very healthy. These symptoms are never resent with AF's approach. Weirdest part of all....light bleeding has stopped and symptoms persist. Any advice would help. I am calling tomorrow to make an appointment soon. And I am going to retest tonight, too. Scared to death over here.

God bless you

11 years ago

I won't know until Tuesday lilmama

User Image

11 years ago

My preggo buddy I'm praying for u and the baby I hope all turns out well.

11 years ago

Headaches headaches! I swear its so bad

11 years ago

Thanks babes I hope your headaches stop.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey all haven't posted in a long time. Congrats for all the bfps! As for me..I have been talking to a guy for about 2 years and we have had a good connection. Due to car complications on both mine and his end we haven't been able to meet until Friday. Which went really well. (: thanks to booze things went further than they should have..and the second night he and I made the oops mistake of not pulling out. You know...when you are so in the moment and get lost in the ecstacy. Anyway, no rubbers and no bc. I have absolutely no clue where I am in my cycle..I'm not sure if I have ovulated this cycle..or if I will start my period tomorrow. I have an appointment scheduled this Thursday (the 7th) about getting my ovarian cysts removed. Should I mention anything to the dr about this passed weekend? And should I start paying really close attention to my body and possible symptoms?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo