Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 693 Replies | Last Page

OMG OMG!!!!!! LOVECHILD!!!!!!!!

Praying to read more !!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you Miller Girl I couldn't hold out I've only told the forum and my hubby o and my best friend im exciited!!!!!

11 years ago

I wanted to let you ladies know that I got updated today and really i am 9wks 6days pregnant and my due date is 8*21*13 I was taking back but blessed that everything is fine

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I saw our baby in the ultrasound so cute i added the picture on my counddownmypregnancy site for u girls to see! Baby was moving and heard the heartbeat it was 169 bpm!

User Image

11 years ago

Lovechild- yay soooooo happy!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning Ladies !! I hope everyone is doing well.. We had some exciting news the other day and I want to say and ... I cant wait to read more updates !!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies congrats Precious on the ultrasound so exciting!
I cant wait to experience it so far I feel pretty good besides feeling a little tired so I'm hoping nausea doesnt show its ugly head I'm still early in the game so who knows anyway thank u ladies I appreciate the love!

Let's keep this going we need more

11 years ago

lovechild how many weeks are you? My nausea hit bad at 6 weeks but had a yucky feeling before i got my bfp Maybe u wont get nausea fingers crossed u dont hehe

User Image

11 years ago

Just 4 weeks 5 days by my missed period I hv my first appt next Tuesday I feel like I'm catching a cold though I'm having body aches my nose is running this is horrible I went to the pharmacy to see what I.could take basically nothing lol

11 years ago

Lovechild - I hope you feel better soon =D

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo