Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Thanks lovechild... I will try those out...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

So....BFN this morning. Am only 11 or 12 dpo so not totally out yet....

Lots and lots of cramping and lower back pain on days 9-10...really tender breasts starting yesterday. Cervix position is high and soft (kinda had a difficult time finding it) - was lower and hard after ovulation - so this is a change. I have read different things in regard to cervix position after o and before af...so I don't really know if this is good. But....like my hubby said to me last night..."honey, you are just going to worry and talk yourself into being pg pretty quick." Fortunately he keeps a sense of humor.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

here is some suggestions for some of the symptoms our preggo ladies are going through:

Ginger Ale with lemon is good for nausea or ginger tea with honey and lemon.

Nutmeg is excellent if you are spitting or have excess saliva in the mouth and motion sickness.

100 percent cranberries is good for excess peeing.

A warm towel is excellent for breast tenderness and olive oil for crack nipples.

Cornmeal porridge for those who cannot keep anything down. Cornmeal is an excellent food for women who are pregnant or breast feeding.

B6 help keeps nausea down as well or a few drops of lemon grass scent in hotwater.

Drink lots of water for fluid retention.

Try to avoid salt during pregnancy because it can lead toxemia of pregnancy.

Dont forget to continue to have sex because according to my 96 year old grandmother (who is now deceased) it feeds the baby.

Good luck ladies and happy new year.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

I will trying those out as well.... thank u!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Neetoconceive- Nutmeg that is great i have excess saliva and it makes me feel worst, I drink ginger tea but the yucky feeling never goes away...I only vomit in the mornings but still feel awful thank you for posting this its really helpful and Thank you ladies for the birthday wishes my birthday celebration will have to wait till after my morning sickness is gone...Happy new years ladies!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the tips... gonna give em a try!
K, I may be totally insane lol... but, For those of us with a BFP did you record pretty bad cramps at 3-5dpo? I did on the right side which is the side I Od from. Well, I read an article that says after o the egg kinda sits in the tube for a few days before actually entering the uterus. So, going on that fact do you think the cramping around that time have been the egg (which would likely be bigger at this point?) leaving the tube? I never recorded cramping around that time until this cycle which I got my BFP

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Amamahamberg- it's funny you mention that because i am 5-6 dpo today and have noticed cramps on my left side for several hours now...... I also have increased cervical fluid which I have ONLY had when I was pregnant (ive had 6 pregnancies) It was the first symptom I noticed right before I found out I was pregnant two cycles ago ( that was my chemical pregnancy).

Precious and millermrs- do you have recorded symptoms at 5-6 dpo? What were they?

BTW- happy new year to everyone!!

11 years ago

Sounds exactly like my symptoms. If you look at my journal titled 6 dpo its about the cramping, I thought it was implantation but it couldn't have been cause I was only 4dpo ff changed my dates a few times. Fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

The only symptoms i had at 5-6 were sore nipples then they went away and returned 13 dpo and also i was really dizzy, I never had cramping the only pain i remember was on 11dpo i had like a pin pocking me on the left side all day. Hope it helps!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Well girls, not sure what happened but I'm out. Started bleeding this am at 18dpo. I had three bfps but do you think it could have been a cp? No cramping and bleeding looks like a normal first day of af bleed. Not going in unless bleeding or cramping gets severe, gonna just leave whatever happens up to the most high!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo