Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Ladies I just found out by ultrasound that I'm having twins! Yestwins I can't believe it I'm in shock I'm scared this means two of everything omg this is amazing please pray for.me

11 years ago

LoveChild - Wow!!! Congrats with twins!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

TWINS!!!! OMG!!!!!! Double trouble! lol what a blessing hun!!!

User Image

11 years ago

LoveChild- holy cow congrats on the twins! What a blessing indeed! So happy for you!

Who all got their bfps on here now?? Please update me on this!

Afm- I'm not sure what is going on. Probably nothing but has the chance of being something. I had sex on 2-2-13 unprotected but he pulled out everytime. We had sex again on 2-3-13 unprotected and he didn't pull out. Two days later on 2-5-13 my "period" unexpectedly started and my body has never failed at letting me know my period is coming...but I didn't know it was coming..no pms symptoms at all. It started off light like spotting and brown and then went into a heavier flow..but it remained a bright color that leaned slightly more towards pink than red except for when it came in clots. Which I only head a few of. It is 2-8-13 and I am pretty much saying my "period" is done. I am back to spotting and it is brown and pink. On the first day I felt nauseous and threw up twice..it is probably too soon for symptoms but I found it odd. I had some nausea yesterday and some more again today but no throwing up. Other than that just been super tired feeling. When would be a good time to start testing?

11 years ago

Good evening all....

Camasia...so sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you as you get through this and move forward. :(

lilmamma...bleh for this month. There's always next month!!

Angel...good to hear you're back!! :)

AFM...found out that one of the medications DH is on for headaches following a head injury has the side effect of impotence AND wipes out sperm production. The sperm that are created are "wimpy"...can't swim and have NO chance of penetrating/fertilizing the egg. (Thank you dr neurologist for the heads up on that one). SO...DH is weaning off of that med obviously!! but did some research and sperm take 74 days to regenerate themselves and mature...basically I am out for the next 3 months. BUT it did explain a lot about what I thought was performance anxiety and why we weren't getting pregnant. Once he is off those stupid meds...he is starting fertiliaid for men to produce some good, strong guys hopefully with positive results!!!

:) think of all of you often!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you ladies so much I appreciate the love

Jpp Idk sounds like af but it still could be a possibility so I would test just to see

11 years ago

Well I have been spotting brown/pink the last two days. I usually have about 5 days of heavy bleeding. I spotted the first day which turned into a more steady flow towards the evening..I had maybe one notable semi clot on day two and the flow tapered off into spotting on day three (yesterday) and I am still spotting today..all but day two have been brown/pink..day two was more of a brighter pink. (Sorry for tmi ladies) now I know this started two days after sex which is apparently two days too soon for implantation. But I also know everyone's body is different..so maybe it hit soon? It doesn't feel like I was on my period..I got carsick last night which is a total first thankfully I didn't puke (: I fought it. I hate being fine feeling enough to do day to day tasks and then out of no where either gagging or throwing up..at least that is how it is for me atm. I'm ready for a nap but there is still a lot to do today.

How is everyone doing/feeling today??

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

Camasia- thinking of you , I hope you are doing well. Sending prayers your way.

Lovechild- OMG!!! Congrats on your twins!! Do you have them in your family?? Or was this totally a surprise?

Hope the rest of you are all doing well! Preggo mamas please keep updating us on how you are doing!

AFM- I am out. I am 14 dpo and have been testing for the last 4 days and all BFN. I wanted so badly to surprise dh on valentines day :(, now instead, i will have AF (so depressing) i have my consult for an HSG on the 25th so it will probably be done the cycle after next. I am looking forward to finding out if both tubes are open after my TR last May.

Blessings and love to all! And baby dust for all of us who have been ttc for a while now, we will get ours soon, I have faith!!

11 years ago

super excited cause in 72 hours I will be saying byebye to my first trimester and saying Hello to my second trimester!!!

I hope everything is okay with all u ladies!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks angel and keep trying maybe the appt will provide some insight on what's going on but

Miller I'm so jelly Iol congrats

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo