Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Aaahhh soooo tweet Camasia but I am a very tall woman 5ft 10 and medium built.

I agree that we are not out until AF shows her head but I have now adopt a new method of doing this so that I dont stress anymore and that is NTNP. I find this is helping me to get through the TWW and I am not looking into every little thing and considering it a symptoms.

How are you today and anything new in regards to the TWW.

Praying for you.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Nee lol I'm 5'7 182!!!! The same symptoms breast tender acne fatigue. I had coffee two days in a row it didn't help. I'm just waiting it out. What does that mean NTNP?

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning Camasia,

It seems like we are the only two who frequent this board. Oh well they say miricles happens in small numbers lets hope that hold truth.

One time this board was buzzing with activities and you would read so many different stories but as persons get pregnant or lose the baby they disappear without a word.

Once your symptom stay steady that could have a meaning and I am keeping my fingers cross including the toes that you will be joining the others and I can say that this is the baby board. haha

I know I am out this month, I can feel it within my body so I dont have any hope just going through the montion and counting down the days until AF shows her head and I am ok with it, less stress on me.

NTNP = Not Trying and Not Preventing just takiing it as the day come ( the way of the foremothers) and I find I dont stress about things anymore.

We will support each other although I dont see you needing one next month cause you would have joined the pregnancy pack.

Nee I'm here until you jump also! I pray to God about the symptoms I'm having that it's the result that we are praying for. My faith is that I know its going to happen. I will continue to pray for you as well.

User Image

11 years ago

Awww ladies!!! I dont know but it sounds GREAT for what i am reading i feel some bfp coming soon!!!! YAY!!!!!! I sooo want to see you all in the countdownmypregnancy! I am having our baby shower until July not a set date yet and i am buying wipes n diapers a box of each every month. My mother in law will be buying our glider and my husbands friends is getting us the crib my mother the swing and my sister in law and cousin will be giving me some clothes there daughters used so me and hubby are just getting the rest of the stuff i need after the shower. I dont have anything for a baby since we decided to just have 3 then the baby fever hit me and here we are jajajaja Good luck ladies and i will be coming back to check on you all!!!!! fingers,toes,and eyes crossed for you

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia, how are you my dear? have the symptoms gotten any stronger or has more developed? . cause I have a very special baby dance for you and pom poms are all ready and gearing to go.

Thank you for the vote of confidence in me, I remember one time I was just like that until reality sets in and commense takes over so now I dont have my hopes build up as before, I still think i am out this month but just for you we see.

Precious#4 Yay for the stuff you are getting from the in laws, cousins, friend and DH..I know this is ganna save you guys a bungle. I wanna see the baby shower picture when it comes around and make sure they tie a big ole bowe around your middle.

Thank you for stopping in from time to time to grace us with your pressence. I see Camasia leaving me as well soon after getting to know he r. How well you guys have to leave the nest sooner or later..I am gonna cry . Be good you all.

AFM woke this morning with my temp droping below the cover line this is CD20 and DPO6. I guess I may be having one of those short cycle period that pops up every now and then so I will see what happens in the 3/4 days.

Good luck everyone.

I'm not leaving you Nee you have been here with me. Have I ever told you my story honey?

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia!!!!! how are you!!!!.

Noooooooooooo, I dont think you have ever mention anything to me about your story. Should be interesting..

Well my sister Nee. I'm 32 my dh 39 we've been together almost 6years now. I have two daughters from my previous marriage and my dh has 5children! I had my tubes cut and tied in 2003 after Asia was born my first daughter name is Camella which is why my name is CamAsia lol. Well last year 6/12/12 we had a tubal reversal. I was soooo happy many of the people got pregnant so fast at times I became envious. Well then December 2012 my menses came and I was due to OV around our anniversary woohoo!! I thought I was preggers but then my af came on 6days late! After it went off on MLK day i waited 5 days to start using opks, 3days in a row positive opk hmmmm. I google it online and someone mentioned that it happened to them and thru were pregnant. I took a pregnancy test positive instantly!!!! I was sooooo happy. Two days later I got a fever body aches I thought I had the flu or strep throat. I went to an urgent care they couldn't figure it out. They gave me antibiotics took blood and said they would call me Wednesday that was a Saturday. We went home and I went to the bathroom and wiped afterwards and saw blood I was sooo scared. I told the dh to the emergency room now. They did confirm pregnancy could not locate sac noticed on vaginal ultrasound left tube was grossly large. They didn't want to confirm it yet told me to come back on Monday. On Monday hcg doubled but not enough left tube still large and they noticed blood in the pelvis region. I was told that my left tube and baby must be removed. My world stopped spinning. I was emotionally lost. My dh was by my side the entire time. Before surgery I told my bean that I would have been a wonderful mommy, but God had other plans and I would one day see him again. I was convinced it was a boy lol. So here I am now praying that it's my time again if not I guess I'll have to wait two more months before I OV on the right side again. That's my story.

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia- what a beautiful story of love,sadness, all at the same time! I also had a early loss due to my birth control being removed and getting pregnant way too fast. I know the pain of wanting something so bad and then having to come to terms that is over..it truly is heartbreaking BUT i have seen many stories of women who got pregnant after having a tubal reversal and for some is 6 months while for others a year but i know it will happen for you. Many blessings and baby dust to you ladies!!!! We are all here for you gals as you are for us!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo