Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Thank you guys! I'm waiting until the end of this month to test. I had some spotting and light flow starting on Jan 30th til Feb 3rd (light flow for only two days and the rest just spotting before and after). So even though it was questionable, I'm still counting it as a period which would put me on CD 18. Today, midday, I had light brown CM. Maybe ovulation??? IDK....having some cramping, too. Maybe implantation? We BD'd three days ago. Not really counting the days this month. Just relaxing and when the mood strikes us.

How is everyone?

God bless you

11 years ago

Hello my sisters, I'm feeling better now. My dh told me that I've become very emotional since the pregnancy. He is right. I have never lost a baby before but I know God has a plan for me. I haven't completely stop bleeding yet it's brown now sorry tmi. And it's been 16 days no sex and the dr says wait a month my husband is being very supportive on that end....I go to have blood drawn tomorrow to check pregnancy levels. Then I have an appointment for my pap smear Wednesday. I'm also back at work.

I lost my left tube and my right tube is ok.

Lovechild congrats baby on your double blessing!
Millermrs2008 congrats on the new trimester!
Angel39 thanks for all the prayers!
Thanks to all of you for your prayers and songs of spiritual uplifting!
While I was recuperating we moved to our own home nomore living with my dad. I feel a BFP coming soon! I'm soooo glad to be alive to be able to produce life again! I love you ladies.....my cable and Internet just got connected lol!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello everyone!

I had to go.back and catch up on everyone

Lilmama hoping for I did not experience leaking but it seems its a great sign!

To everyone trying you ladies are still in my prayers I get back back on here to see the status of everyone and if anyone has pooped up preggo lol I'm hoping that everyone becomes pregnant that has been on the forum that's my prayer!

I wanted.to kinda address the little disagreement about the post of Jpp I believe I really didn't want her to leave the forum off of one opinion its a open forum and basically you are allowed to say and post how you feel.we are all.from different walks of life different races beliefs m values so we have to respect the differences I totally agree about posting what made one of the ladies uncomfortable she was just expressing how.she.felt but that was one person to leave is not worth it we are here to up lift and offer advice and also our opinion Let's just be kind to one another and be mindful everyone has a different story

Camasia
Hello hunny so glad you stopped by I kept checking back for you I'm excited for you and can't wait for you to hop back n the baby making game! Go Girl! after a loss I would feel the same so its great that you have a supportive husband that's awesome and a blessing!

As for me its been difficult but now I feel excited about the babies hoping for and boy I hv been sick I'm actually jealous of people that are able to eat anything and eat all of their food lol I cn only eat what I'm craving and only small portions I hv a setof things I enjoy McDonalds plain oatmeal no fruit I tried buying some to mk at home and hated it lol chicken salad ,strawberries , yogurt are some of things the babies enjoy without throwing up

Much love to you ladies and lots of because I'm never in the mood lol

11 years ago

Camasia, I'm so glad to hear from you!!! And glad you are feeling better, too!
I'm still praying for you girl!
Lovechild, so sorry the babies only like few foods. The sickness will subside for you soon, just know it! How many weeks are you now?
AFM, I can't believe this but I'm spotting yet again. Only 4 days from the last brown spotting. So spotting again 4 days later and cramping too I think my hormones are going crazy. And I'm going crazy, too! I'm trying not to let it stress me out. I think when we get our taxes back, I'm going to look into a good natural supplement to help shorten my cycles and boost fertility. These cysts are killing my chances of conceiving! If its not a miscarriage, it's a month where I don't ovulate at all. Anybody know of any good supplements to try??

God bless you

11 years ago

hello Camasia... I'm so happy to read that u are doing good.. I believe that soon that u will get that bfp!! Please keep us posted...

Lovechild.. Iam still on the same boat with the sickness but the only thangs is I do have my good days that I can eat... so I do hope u feel better

To everyone else I hope to read up on how u all are doing... and where is Nee2concieve!!!! I would Like to know how she's been doing...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Chasteberries Lil mama you cn get them from gnc google it ! My sister had irregular cycles very very irregular I found this herbal supplement and she tried it and it worked! She had regular cycles again everything she did a ultrasound to see about ovulation and they confirmed it and she is now pregnant because it also helps with infertility so try it and see!

Thank you everyone for your concerns I really appreciate it! I did enjoy some hot chips tonight lol I know its not the healthiest but boy they were good!

11 years ago

Ok I stopped bleeding after ectopic pregnancy it was 15days it's been 4days now I'm bleeding again I wonder if this is my af?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone, just pop in to say hello to all my lovely ladies.

I see I have alot of reading and catching up to do. I am sorry that I was missing from this forum but have been very busy. The bank where I work closed therefore I am now looking for a job, had one interview for a manager and I guess I blow because I was toooooooo confident. The good thing is that the company is makinng some ajustment to the job description...they see alot in me...I think.

I will read all the post I miss and send personals later.

To all my good friends on here how are you all doing.

Happy pregnancy to all my pregnant ladies and those TTC, I have everything cross for you guys.

Armywife how is it going?

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Would Vitex be better? Or Fertility Blend? I have no idea which to choose. All I know is that Fertility Blend is more expensive and was looking for something less than that.
My PCOS is relatively mild, I think. I still have a period every month. I am still not sure if most of my cycles are annovulatory. I will be trying out some OPKs. :) Maybe the combination of the chasteberry and the OPKs will do the trick.

How is everyone doing? Nothing but rainy weather in the south, sooooo maybe some is in order.....

LOL

Hope all the preggo mamas are doing well! Lots of rest, lots of water, and lots of love for those babies!

Still prayin for all the TTC ladies, too! Hang in there girls! We're gonna succeed, I just know it

God bless you

11 years ago

Aww ladies well sucks to see bad news on here but its all a process and we are for each other. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend with there loved ones. HUGS!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo