Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Nee it was just an experiment with blood the blood tints the lines giving a false positive.

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia »

I am praying that we get more bfp's up in here soon cause my bump is about to leave here soon enough lol

Good luck sistas xoxo

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I have no idea with lilmama and Camasia is waiting on. They need to hurry up real fast.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Ladies I'm trying lol!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

August is here ladies!!! we are in the final days of our pregnancies cant believe how quick it went on by it seems like last week we got our bfp!!

User Image

10 years ago

I can't believe my nieces are still in the oven!!!! :-) I will be testing August 9fx and prayers!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam YAY!!! Baby dust to you!!! sticky dust!!!!! keep us posted hun love ya!

User Image

10 years ago

Goodmorning all, Yay Camasia praying and hoping for you and sticky dust. It will be another celebration August 9th.

Its August already time sure is flying by.

Did you ladies try the thyme tea or look it up?

10 years ago • Post starter

Love you ladies! :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia - baby baby BABYDUST to u mamas!!!

August baby!!! I can't believe that its here :) I love u ladies!!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo