Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Congrats girl, team pink! Yeah!!!!

God bless you

11 years ago

Thank you girls! She is doing great everything is good and we are very happy that all is going well. Saw the baby's umbilical cord and all its just incredible how much baby grows in such little time she weighs 10 oz almost 11 jeje our little princess

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!!! I hope everything is going Well with all you wonderful ladies =D I that soon you all will have those !!! to all those are about to be testing SOON!!!!

Preciousbby#4 TEAM PINK!!! YAY

My Big Scan Day is 2Morrow!! Cant wait to let you ladies KNOW!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

jus wanted to let u ladies know that I am having a beautiful baby GIRL!!!!! I am so happy!!!

I hope all u ladies are doing great!!! Good luck ladies

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Congrats love on getting your heart desires!!!! well for me I'm fertile next week!!! Fx for meee!

User Image

11 years ago

Yay congrats! Another princess:)

AFM...... Cd 50 was yesterday and now today.....

God bless you

11 years ago

Thank you so much ladies!!!

lilmama12085 - so sorry that you got that , but on your next cycle

Camasia - and !!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Ladies i added a photo of our baby at 10 weeks if u ladies wanna see our lil bean :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Everyone. How are you all doing? I see the pregnancy site is moving along nicely. Its going to take me some time to read all the posts I have missed. just remember I love you guys very much and yes I want to see the lil bean of all my pregnant mommy. Precious#4 and others you guys are doing a wonderful job keeping you all forum up to date. I will follow you guys always.

AFM: I am 10DPO with some serious pregnancy symptoms...dont want to read anything into iit at this moment and want to wait for another 4/6 days b4 I start keeping real excited. Yesterday had some sharp cramping pain that lasted for a few hours and now my ankle is swollen just like the time I was pregnant with my son which was the clue that I was pregnant so I am wondering if it is the same thing. Do you think lightening strike in the same place twice?

Ladies I love you all.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Nee2concieve - and I will be praying for you Hun!!! !!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo