Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Well here is to a happy and healthy 2nd trimnester for you! (:

I hope everyone else is doing okay. (:

Afm- my head hurts and I'm pretty much a walking zombie with nausea. Not to mention moody as all get out..I snapped on my brother because I tripped on a cord..and I cried at the dump yesterday.

11 years ago

Yay i am in the 2nd trimester I have been feeling the baby move occasionally and morning sickness is not yet gone still there but i can tell is way better i tend to feel nausea at night before bed. Craving salty stuff nothing sweet like icecream,cake or anything like that. Belly is showing now and breast grew 2 cup sizes we have decided on a boy n girl name but i have a feeling its a boy. Sex drive is getting great now. hubby is very excited to meet our new addition after having a chemical we treasure this pregnancy. I have my 2nd doc appointment on the 19th. How is everyone??

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats on making it to your 2nd trimester! It seems like the chatter on this forum has quieted down quite a bit. I am doing okay..I almost broke down and poas this morning..but being that it has only been 9 days since I had sex I feel it is still too soon to test so I plan on testing Sunday morning. I have a date tomorrow with a so far very nice gentleman since the last guy I thought I meant something to (you know possible baby to be's would be father whom I have been talking to for over 2 years now) decided all I was good for was a weekend of fun and getting me drunk enough to sleep with. Friggen booze..either way given all of these facts..there will be no booze on my end on this upcoming date. How is everyone else??

11 years ago

Jpp- I am sure you are a very nice person but in my opinion the chatter here has settled down partially due to your posts. Most of the ladies here are married or are in long term relationships and have been ttc for a period of time. And quite frankly, I am a little offended by ur posts and don't know how to respond.

It's a little bit uncomfortable to read about your situation with a man you had never met before and boozing and unprotected sex. I may not speak for everyone here but this website, this forum is for people who are trying to conceive. I don't see this as a forum for people who are randomly choosing to have unprotected sex with a partner and then hoping they are pregnant. And then moving on to another potential partner. I am not interested in reading such content. I am here to get and provide support to women who are struggling as I am to conceive a child.

I am very sorry to be so blunt but felt it needs to be said. If you have noticed, you haven't received many responses here and I just want to be honest as to why. My intent is not to offend you or hurt your feelings and I apologize if I have offended anyone.

11 years ago

Well I am SO SORRY I haven't been blessed with a loving husband. No no really I am. Instead I was diagnosed with a medical condition that makes having children near impossible ON MY BIRTHDAY mind you. And I have been trying for a few years now to have a child. The man I was with steadily..the one I planned on marrying..up and left me on our anniversary. I don't need a steady man in my life. But I want my child before I am finally told that my ovaries are no good. I am in the hole thousands of dollars thanks to all the appointments. And don't even sit there and say "if you are in debt how do you plan on affording a child" because if you wait until you can afford a child..especially this day and age..you will never have one. Thank you for your blunt and harsh words..but you really should know someones story before you so rudely judge them. Happy valentines day..sorry I bothered all of you so much. Congrats to any bfps and good luck to those trying to conceive..I truly hope to god you all get what you are after. Please don't bother with an apology..if you feel one is owed..cool consider yourself forgiven..but I won't be back to see it.

11 years ago

Again - as I said I was not speaking for everyone here and If I'm considered to be rudely judging because it makes me uncomfortable to hear about random encounters I offer no apology. I feel sad for whatever you have gone through but I feel just as sad for the poor man that doesn't get to "choose" to have a child with you.

Best of luck to you, I do hope you have the baby you dream of as well.

And again, I apologize for my blatancy bit was really feeling uncomfortable.

11 years ago

So ....it's been a while since I've posted anything. Just took a while to relax. Hard to do so with the crazy day to day stuff. Congrats to everyone who is staying successful with their baby beans!!!! And praying also for those still TTC!!
So guess what ladies! Maybe TMI but I'm now having leaky BBs!!!!!
c-r-a-z-y!!! I believe my body is being completely foreign to me. I'm still having tingling, sore, swollen breasts, I'm having to use the loo at least three times during the night and several times throughout the day, headaches have started, constipation still an issue, and now the leaking. Waiting on a doc appt to see what's going on.
Have any of you guys had leaking issues as early symptom??

God bless you

11 years ago

Ill mama- I have not but I have heard of that in other people. Sounds like a good sign and the other symptoms too. FX for you, sending sticky dust!

11 years ago

lilmama12085- I have read that this happens to some so this might be a good sign for you hun! When are you testing!?? Fingers crossed to you all testing soon!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello all you wonderful ladies!!! I am hoping that we will get more soon ..

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo