Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Im using ovulation test strips...I just got a very positive test!!!!! I'm claiming it to a successful one and we are ready!!!!! Sisters please pray for me!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I haven't been on the forum in forever so I have a lot to read through and catch up on. I will do so and look forward to seeing how each of you are doing!!

AFM: I was feeling pretty good about this month and started using the CB digital OPKs, but was left confused. I had the advanced ones that flashed when you were in range to O but I never got the solid smiley saying my two peak days. Well my DH and I were in Miami on a mini vacay and we did bd, but yesterday I started spotting. Seriously not sure if it's implementation or AF, but it is feeling like AF. Has me a bit sad, but what can I do but keep trying...

11 years ago

Fx for you JLHart

User Image

11 years ago

Whoo-hoo seems like more BFP coming up real soon on here!!! I cant wait to read your stories ladies!!! Best wishesxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Please send some extra prayers up!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Goodmorning ladies, I thought the board would have been light up this beautiful day. I soo miss you ladies, it would have been so nice if we were all in one area and could meet over crackers and water have a chat and share our TWW stories where we laugh and cry at each other,that said I want to wish everyone trying and those on the TWW sticky dust .

OK, AFM: Today is 13DPO, one more day to go and I will be out of the lutal phase of my period. I am sooo excited that I am not really having any AF like symptoms. I do have a slight irritated throat on the left side of my throat and sleep evades me at night but catch up with me in the day. I have swollen feet and they not fitting into my boots or heels ( and throughout the day I have different kinds of symptoms. I know I am to test but I think I want to wait until the weekend..so that I can walk on cloud nine if it is possible, I am keeping my FX.

If anyone is at the end of their tww or will be testing soon, maybe we can share our fears and joy together.
BTW: How is armwife?

So luck ladies, to those already enjoying the good news to those who are going to test soon and to those who just found out the good news.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Nee2conceive- how exciting!!! It all sounds like a BFP too me! I am checking here every day to see your progress!!! keep us posted as to all the symptoms YAY!!

User Image

11 years ago

Preciousbby#4, how are you doing today and to the rest of the ladies Hi.

Sleep seems to be my biggest enemy at the moment. I can only get about three hours every night and then throughtout the day I want to sleep. I also have this nagging little ache on the left side of cervix/pelvix area and my poor virgina aches..I am sure that I could not do any kind of BDing if I wanted to and please dont even look at my feet, rather than slender feet and toes I know have fat flat feet with small snubby toes. This morning I am now sporting on ache in the right theigh symptom. Well that is alot of changes for my body to be going through. Even though I have all these symptoms I am scared to test because I still feel like AF is coming. Oh by the way for the first time since charting my bbt I have triphasic pattern (increase started from yesterday and went higher today.

Good luck to all my TWWers mommy and lots of to all my pregnant mommies. God is so goood

11 years ago • Post starter

Nee2concieve - and a lot of ur way!!!

And ladies !! Let's get those

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Ohhh how exciting! That is a lot of symptoms! I am doing good just growing and eating lol i have a headache today which is driving me nuts and even though i can take a tylenol i try to let it run its course.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo