Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 693 Replies | Last Page

I feel like I have an uti and it doesn't feel good down below.

User Image

10 years ago

Girls look for me on facebook i looked for millermrs and i cant find you hun!! What kind of info do you ladies need to add me?? or find me on facebook?? My little gal is doing great i have an ultrasound on the 24th cause my doctor wants to see how my placenta is. My baby shower is this sat exciting!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Girls look for me on facebook i looked for millermrs and i cant find you hun!! What kind of info do you ladies need to add me?? or find me on facebook?? My little gal is doing great i have an ultrasound on the 24th cause my doctor wants to see how my placenta is. My baby shower is this sat exciting!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I look for you and cannot find you, I see several Laura Gomez but I say I forgot to add Laura however it would be nice to give a location. Hope everything is fine at the doctor appointment.

Camasia hope you feel better. Have you been to the doctor as yet?

Mrsmiller baby shower pictures looks great, seems like she had a wonderful time. Tons of picture of her in general to see.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

No I'm just waiting until Saturday then I'll be officially late.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank Sista Nee I appreciate that ;) also Laura Gomez I sent u a message on Tuesday but I guess u haven't got It yet :(

Camasia - Good luck mamas :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Precious#4, I tried to connect with you on FB but I guess I am missing something because there are several Laura Gomez Lopez so which one are you?

FX for you Camasia

Mrsmiller hope you enjoy your birthday.

lilmama cant hear from you how are you at the moment?

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies 30 minutes after temp drop af showed which is always the case for me. On to the next month or two because I only have one tube. My God is an awesome God. I am looking at this like this I'm currently in school for my bachelors in nursing so God is allowing me time to get it together I'm at peace I won't stop ttc but I'm changing my focus a little. I'm not losing hope I'm just putting my faith were my mouth is relaxing I love you ladies so I'm not going anywhere I have gotten used to temping so I will continue especially since it tells me when af is coming. Going to study for my test tonight and my midterm for this weekend.

User Image

10 years ago

I dont know what else i can write maybe my age i am 30 years old maybe that helps lol is there other ways to find me other then by name?? Ladies tomorrow is my baby shower all is ready and set i will be posting pictures on my countdownmypregnancy if u ladies want to see them

User Image

10 years ago

My name on countdownmypregnancy is preciousbby4 almost the same as this one but without the #

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo