Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Precious, I can honestly say that I value life more so now after losing my bean. Precious I'm sooooo happy for you and Millermrs. I know you are enjoying those selfish moments of your little one moving within your belly.

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia, wow, wow, you are a brave woman cause it took me almost six years to even come to a somewhat term with the lose o my son. Your story is so sad it was like watching a movie of love, sacrifice and sadness all into one.

It must be hard on you, now I can understand the pain you must when nothing happen and Af come. Did you ever find out where the left tube got so large, was it a tubal pregnancy. I could have listen to you all day because it is so interesting and my admiration grows for you even more.

It is very hard when a child is lost no matter at what stage a part of you die with it as well. It affects us emotional sometimes we are not even aware to what level until we get a trigger. Was the reversial the cause of the lost and how did you feel knowing that they were going to take the baby.

I still cannot wrap my head around how you handle it, it must have cut really deeply. I am so happy that your DH was there with you through all this. God gave you a wonderful man and in the end he will give you, your hearts desires..that son with a little brother to play with. I honestly hope this is your month for sure. Finger cross and prayers are with you always.

Brave woman.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Nee, yes the tube was large because it was an ectopic pregnancy. Yes I was devastated and borderline depressed I would cry myself to sleep my dh didn't know. I refused to go baby showers I was tired of seeing pregnant women. Then to make things worst my two sisters also got pregnant around the same time as me and both ad abortions. I was angry because I wanted mine ughhhh. But Nee God is soooo awesome I know that my time is near. It was probably because of the reversal but I don't really know.

User Image

10 years ago

When they told me that they had to take my baby I felt like I was suffocating I had a soul deep cry. I felt lost.

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia, I dont attend baby showers at the moment and I hate to see people with children exspecially young girls because I dont think they have an appreciation for the beauty of life and just see it as a live doll.

I tried to commit sucide when my son died because I held him while his body dies in my arm and trust I hated his father after that and it took a very long time to forgive him because he left me after seven years the very month I discover i was pregnant and told me he was not going to give the baby his name but accept that he was dad because he know I never was the type of person to cheat. The hurtful thing is he never assisted with the baby and when he died blame me for killing his son but in the same breath asked me "what baby" when I told him to help me bury him. The thing was years later he wanted us to get married and I could not forgive him, he later married another Greek like himself and know? what the child they had was severely retarded and died six month later with all kind of complications. It was then that I forgive him because I did not want anyone to go through the pain I went through. I live in the Bahamas where foreigners are not liked at all and the men pray on foreigne women and heaven forbid getting pregnant and not having the finance to care for it yourself. I am not saying all are like that there are some ones but you have to look deep. No matter how deep I look I could never find the right one...to be honest I know that if I get pregnant this current that I have been with for the past three years would end the relationship so fast but I want a child and if indeed I am pregnant I would run him faster than he could say jackrabbit. So I guess we are both using each other...him for sex and me for baby (what a pair.L-)) I have come to term with that and know nothing is there between us but just dont want to go out there looking because of the risks of STDs, just give me my child and thats it.
I know it sound strange but I believe one day God will help me sort out that portion of my life.

Once again you are a brave woman and I know that God will give you your hearts desires. I have seen him work miricles so I guess this would be a wonderful event for both of us. Enjoy your Sunday and I truly look forward to out litte chats.

Wow Nee.......so much to take in. I'm sooooo sorry about your son I know it still hurts. I pray that you get your miracle soon. You have been through so much and deserve a rainbow in the midst of your storm. I'm getting ready for church I'll send up some prayers for our wombs!
Robin

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia, what religion are you? I was a catolic and now I have change church. I am a christian but not baptized by water, I believe in the most high and it is at time a fight to stay sane. Enjoy church and all the best to you and once again thank you.

Nee I'm also Christian. I'm planning on a water baptismal this summer.

User Image

10 years ago

All the best with the baptismal, it is good to walk the path with the LORD AND SAVIOUR.

I am out this month, my temp is just al.l over the place and cannot decide if they want to be high or low. 6dpo my temp drop below the coverline, yesterday it went up more ,8 and today it drop to the very bottom of the page down to 95.4, I had to add .3 to make it a tip better because the page starts at 95.6, Woke up with a empty pit again this morning but i am not hungry jjust my stomach and a bad pain in my right leg and hip, I also feel like I will be getting AF by weekend.

FX,

I will be praying for you positive. The lord knows best why I am not given a child su I better accept it and move on like I had planned. Enjoy your week.

Thanks Nee, my apostle yesterday asked who wanted a baby out of the blue and he called us up and prayed for us. It was awesome. I'm sorry that your temps are scattered ugh I'm due for af this weekend also so we will see. I don't temp but I checked this morning because of you and it was 98.3 I don't know how to temp. I'll google it. Have a great day sis!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo