Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 693 Replies | Last Page

millermrs- I was anemic with my second daughter also. My doc has not called me with resuts but they did say that if anything was wrong i should receive a call within 3 days and so far no call and i had my test almost 3 weeks ago. I have my doctors appointment the 12th. Then i need to schedule my appointments every two weeks Yay!!! Getting there!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Preciousbby#4 - well no news means good news cause u haven't gotten a call back yet :) my two weeks visits starts next Tuesday, I think that's the 11th.. super exciting to hear what they want to do next =D

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Ladies your bundles will be in your arms very soon and I can't help but think about how I would have been 6months right now......I'm not depressed just sad. I'm still in the running. I just feel out of it. Nee I'm signing up to that site where you are what's your name it. I don't know if I've OV I'm just going with the flow I'm on cd 14 lately my cycles have been 24-25 days. We Bd on cd 9,10 and 13. My af is due June 18 sooo we will see. I love you ladies.
Robin

User Image

10 years ago

Cam- I know how you feel when i had my loss in July My baby would of been born in April...Its not easy i saved my pregnancy test from that pregnancy but only God knows why things happen. Thank you for being so supportive towards us. ((hugs))

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia - that's rite keep those positives thoughts going cause u will soon be blessed with a lil one :) !!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

That's right!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello my lovely ladies!!! Where are the updates??? How is everyone? Any news with testing?? I hope u ladies are doing fine!

HOWEVER, I woke up this morning with a lil bit of morning sickness but I'm good now :) however, I'm super excited to know that I'm the BIG 3-0 WEEKS and its such a blessing :) knowing I still have a lot to do like wash all baby Rini's clothes and hubby is going to set up the kiddos room next month and the BBQ/baby shower is coming soon! Ugh so much to do in July!! But until then I'm chillin :)

#30Weeks
#10-9WeeksLeft

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Millermrs im on 18cd and 7dpo no symptoms but last month I had alot of symptoms and got a bfn. Sooo im still hopeful and prayerful. Where's my Nee I miss you girl!!!!! Precious how's my belly doing?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies i am doing good baby is poking and moving but we had to cancel my babyshower until July 13th My husbands close cousin passed away this Monday morning in a horrible car accident only 32 years old so hubby had to fly out to puerto rico to be with the fam..he wont be back until the 20th and i cant do my shower without him here to share the joy with so we changed the date...Life is so fragile!!

User Image

10 years ago

Precious I send my condolences and prayers to you and your family.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo