Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 693 Replies | Last Page

ugh!!!!!! I will keep praying i know t will happen our lord will bless your home with a baby. Your niece is growing n eating like a champ. She is a real good 3 week old

User Image

10 years ago

Awesome to hear.I'm going to the Dr Friday hour I get good news

User Image

10 years ago

hope everyone is doing great girl

User Image

10 years ago

Hey sis I'm doing great waiting to OV my little niece is adorable what happened to the birth announcements!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies I hope all is well.. I always say a prayer for u ladies nd I miss u guys :) xoxo

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Taye hey sis I'm still here waiting on my miracle, my gift from God. My nieces are so adorable I know y'all are super busy and HAPPY.THANKS for checking in. xoxo

User Image

10 years ago

Cam- I know i need to find the time I have the printer at home n everything is just that baby takes up a lot of time, today while she took her first nap i cut my hubby n sons hair 2nd nap i took a shower 3rd nap i cooked and started laundry while she sat happy in her chair i did my 10 min workout

User Image

10 years ago

Hey sis!!!!I think I've just entered into my tww. I believe this will be my month! Your baby is gorgeous! I'm ready for my new addition. School is going great and I'm on a roll! How's everything?

User Image

10 years ago

Hey there sisters!!! I hope i all had a happy nd blessed thanksgiving... i can't believe that Seryna will be 4mos. Next month Ahh time is flying pass i pray that you will get ur baby gift soon sis God knows when the time is right just keep your faith in him... Love you girls :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Ok, to all the questions asked on facebook in regards to my little one been born next month or the early part of March here is the answer:

I have a surrogate mom who is having the baby for me I am very much a part of my child life and cover all his expenses etc she does nothing except carry him and eat and take what I gave her. She is also on my facebook page, she has no problem about me talking about the baby or what I am going through however I would like to protect her so picture and those kind of things including pictures of U/S I just wont post. I can tell you that the belly is really very small barely there so it does not even look like a 7/8 months old stomach more like a three months old belly.

am very excited about my child and think its coming through me like crazy.

I hope I have answer all the questions

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo