Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 693 Replies | Last Page

camasia!

My due date is 9/28/13 we are close! Wow

11 years ago

My name is lovechild2013 also on the sister site

11 years ago

Ok

User Image

11 years ago

I am feeling okay but I will be feeling a lot better when I stop the evening sickness but I kno it will soon past soon enough. How are u doing...

lovechild2013 and Camasia » that is so awesome that u both are a few days apart can't wait to see both of u guys lil beans!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Yes miller I cn understand anyone dealt with headaches

11 years ago

Hey ladies I keep having headaches and had my first bout of morning or rather afternoon sickness ughhh. I had a very hard day at work. I'm glad to be home hopefully tomorrow is better. How was y'all day?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

I finally have some time to stop and update!

Camasia- omg!! Congrats on the BFP another one of my fellow TR sisters is preggo!!!! I'm calling next!!!

Congrat to you too Lovechild on your BFP!

Looks like everyone here has gotten theirs except lilmama, Nee2 and me. Praying that we all get our BFP's soon.

AFM- dh had his surgery and it went well. He is recovering slowly but at least it is progress compared to the suffering for the last two years. I thought we'd be out for a few months but dh was determined to try so we did bd a few times around O. I am 6 dpo and my bbs are KILLING me. Can't lay comfortably I any position feels like knives. I had some pinching on my rt side yesterday and today and some general cramping. I am praying so hard for a bfp, i want to surprise dh at dinner on Valentines day if we are preggo.

I hope everyone else is feeling blessed and taking great care of your lil beans! I hope to join you on the other site soon!

Love and blessings to all!

11 years ago

Hello all! Sorry I went MIA for awhile...just busy and frustrated so took a break. But had a very disheartening cycle and realized how much I missed you girls' support and thought I would share my epiphany for the day.

To start though....

Camasia...SO excited to see another post TR girl PG! Congrats, congrats! I can't tell you how much hope it gives me!

Angel39.... for the TR sisters !

lovechild...congrats to you as well!!

lil mama...belated welcome! (And no need to apologize as far as I'm concerned for venting...it's part of the process).

Neetoconceive.... to you. Your support to all is uplifting. blessings.

PG mom's....blessings to you too! While I'm a little green with envy - love hearing your stories!

AFM and the disheartening month....my cycle is usually clockwork at 26 days (27 max) and I was due for AF on Wednesday. She was a no show Wed, Thursday, then Friday (I'm never that late). Took urine tests since dpo 12...all (but still was holding onto hope since some people test negative up to a week). Since I am TR and they are insistent on getting an ultrasound early to make sure not ectopic...I got nervous and got a blood test. hcg 0.0...of course. So not only not pregnant...now my predictable cycle isn't so predictable. As much as I didn't want ...I needed her to show up and get over with to start with a new cycle. She showed this morning and with this new cycle is a realization.

This epiphany is that my impatience and attempts to control/force life isn't doing any good and likely is more detrimental. Trying to create a life should be joyful, right? This past cycle, I had three very "real" dreams of being pregnant and a close friend had one that I was as well. I just know it's in the plan for us, it's just a matter of patience for the "when." As a result...I am choosing a more positive/hopeful outlook instead of an attitude of control and "making" it happen. I needed to have those couple of days of having no idea what was going on and helplessness as a reminder that I cannot control this.

Sorry for the long post...more of a purge on my part. Thanks for listening! to all!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you Angel! I am just in love with the encouragement and support. As much as we love our men, they just never really fully understand

Joy, no need to apologize on here....we all need to vent some, right.

AFM....AF or is it?????? I don't really know. I am treating it as though this is CD 3 but it is so very light and finishing up with pink and brown spotting. All these preggo symptoms just keep sticking around. Maybe just stressing so much over trying to conceive has thrown AF off.

Prayers for all the moms and mom to be. God is so good. And even when we are hurting or sad as He brings us through hard times He is and will always be soooooo good! Everyone have a blessed night!!

God bless you

11 years ago

Well hcg was 286 but I'm having abdomen pain I had a fever of 101.7. Went to a urgent care clinic they didnt know what was wrong. Then I went home went to the bathroom and was spotting. We then went to the er, where they confirmed with blood sample but they were concerned about the numbers. I insisted on an ultrasound because of the pain they said they could not locate the gestational sac and it's possible an ectopic pregnancy. I go back in two days to recheck levels and to repeat ultrasound. I'm still having slight brownish blood and abdomen pain. But I don't have to wear a pad only when I wipe. I have prepared myself mentally for the worst but expecting the best.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo