Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Lollibee- I hope you don't get the full on flu! My cm has changed to creamy white like lotion. The cramps died down last night and my sore nipples are a little better I do have lots of gas like if all i ate was a bean burrito lol!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am praying for BFP for all of us this December, this would be a wonderful gifts for us so I guess our wish list this month is a BFP.

Lolilbee, I hope you dont get the flu, are you taking vitamin C and you can also steam it out of your system before it happen stopping it in its tracks before it start. The TWW symptoms can sometimes be different from the flu as well.

Preciousbby#4 mild is sounding like this could be implantation which I was told happens around 5-10 DPO. I am keeping my fingers cross for you. YAY

Millermrs2008, Sounds like ovulation around the corner for you. Lots of BDing for you from yesterday to Wednesday. That would be a nice Christmas present.

ChevyFreeda..Welcome and you have company in your TWW, MFX ..I hope you are taking it easy.

Lovechild, I am so happy that we are back together again and I know someone who would more than happy when DF is home . Will you be visiting him after he left? AF finish last night for me and I did some BD this morning, DF could not wait. I hope you caught that egg when he comes.

Xkrisx924, Welcome and KMFX that you get that elusive BFP that is running away from us. I will keep you in my toughts, I dont put too much on the breast, I get them every month 5 days after AF until the next AF.

I have a very good feeling this month and see that we are going to have more than one BFP. I can see it already...woooo I am so excited.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies.. I hope everything is well... I have been doing a whole lot of BDing... lol and I took a OPK and its close to being positive.. thank you Most High!!!! So I cant wait until next week so i can get ready to have those DPO past by...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Yeah Millermrs2008

yeag, yeah, yeah

11 years ago • Post starter

thanks girl!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Miller- Have fun

Nee2concieve- You think? YAY i hope so and yes we all want and deserve the bfp for christmas i know we were all GOOD girls this year lol

User Image

11 years ago

@Preciousbby#4 thanks Boo!!! Hubby and I have been doing a lot of Bding that I told him last nite that should do it.... lol He was like Naw not yet... He has been on his job and not skipping a beat at all.. 100% he is a team player for real... lol

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

I am at 5 dpo and I am dying to test!! I am going to hold out but this tww is killing me! I got my bfp last cycle at 10 dpo but it ended with a chemical:(. Praying for a sticky bfp for us all !

11 years ago

It's sounds like the forum is busy being.really active if you know what I mean. lol I'm so happy I hope we get bfp I look forward to reading great news

11 years ago

Precious I hope you get your gift

Miller good luck hun I'm pulling for you! Keel on

Need2 he will b back for Christmas so I'm excited about that but he will.b here Friday I'm so freaking excited! You hv no idea ill b peeing on those sticks I pray I'm fertile af has tapered off barely nothing there really light brwn so I guess this is my last day 12-3

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo