Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Camasia - thanks girl and keep that positive vibe going and it will surly be your month as well .. I havent stop praying for everyone and in due time the Most High will touch you all just trust and believe . For those that going to be reaching those BIG O days, just relax, have fun and enjoy each other . Dont think about nothing just have fun and that moment you will never know cause that's when it hits ya ... All good things comes to those that wait.. I have a strong feeling about next month . Cant wait

LoveChild - Have fun on your trip and please keep us posted..

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Joy- symptoms sound good I had sore nipples starting 13dpo and still do now I am 6 weeks whoo hooo good luck!!! I get so excited to see symptoms that i had before my bfp

User Image

11 years ago

Millermrs- HI!!!!! How are you feeling MS is kicking my butt feeling sick 24/7 it only subsides if i am eating or drinking something but if i do that too much i get way too full and feel worse lol

User Image

11 years ago

Preciousbby#4 !!!! Hey Luv!!!! I am good, my tummy gets upset also when i drink and eat.. I dont know what this lil bean is doing to me lol I hope you feel better cause your lil bean is hitting hard on you.. its only going to get better for you..

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi all!

Ok so I'm really confused!! I'm sure you all saw my earlier posts that I got pos opk already. I tested until I got a neg.

So..... I had a few left and figured what the heck? I got another pos on two different tests today again?!? Please look at my tests from today and let me know what u think? This has never happened before. I definitely felt cramps on eve of cd 14 and off and on all day on cd 15 and they woke me up in the early hours of cd 16. Now today nothing and I get a second set of opks and I am thoroughly confused. I wish I temped, that may have explained a few things :/

I am cd 17 and thought I was 1-2 dpo........

11 years ago

Hi Angel39,

I know that sometimes your ovulation kit can pick up a positive pregnancy test result. If you have taken more than three for three consecutive days and it is positive chances are you are preggo lady.

Let me be the first to say congratulation and I am so happy for all you ladies who have BFP. Yeah, lets do the baby dance.

If you guys ever need someone to talks to, brag to, share what you are going through with or vent I will be more than happy to lend my ear. I love to hear the sound of pregnancy. Even more happy when we get our positive, I think this board need to stay open for all the TWWers who really wish to get pregnant because we found the pregnancy hormome.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Just throwing baby dust and prayers to us all......happy bding ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies i am going to be MIA for about a week but i will be back to check on you girls Today is my birthday and i spent it vomiting lol Yup morning sickness is bad and now i am in the toilet BUT is all worth it! Good luck to u ladies cant wait to see a few more bfps on here

User Image

11 years ago

Happy New Year Ladies!!!!! . Preciousbby#4 I know what u mean and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!! I pray that u all have a very happy new year and keep being who u are loving, positive woman!!! Xoxo

Throwing at u ladies!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL MY NEW FOUND FRIENDS ON HERE, I LOVE YOU ALL ALREADY.!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUSBBY#4, HAPPY VOMITING (thats a good thing)

HOW DO YOU LADIES FEEL ABOUT KEEPING THIS BOARD OPEN SINCE IT BRINGS SO MUCH GOOD LUCK FOR US LADIES. HERE WE CAN GET OTHER TWWers AND THE PREGGO MAMAS CAN KEEP US POSTED ABOUT THEIR DAILY ACTIVITIES. HOWEVER, IF YOU THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME THAT IS WELCOME AS WELL.

I HAVE A HEADACHE BUT STILL GOING TO DRINK MY 30 YEAR OLD WINE TONIGHT.

GLAD AF IS GONE SHE ONLY LASTED 2 DAYS.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo