Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Lovechild you are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!. I am dancing like crazy all over the office, the staff must think I am crazy. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY, all my friends are pregnant and experiencing symptoms whoa!!! I will be checking out the baby bellies.

Sorry I am not on here as often, I am no longer in the sex game for now because I am single and have not had sex since the first of the month. I need to find a good man who will love and appreciate me for who I am. At the moment I am very happy.

I feel pregnant just reading you ladies posts. I will have a party for you ladies and drink the wines that you cant and eat the sushi that you cant.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry for earlier post..just mad venting. I hope everyone is doing great today!!!

God bless you

11 years ago

Ok ladies I came back 2 days earlier than I expected too. 3 days ago on cd 9 my husband says let's Bd soooo for the heck of it I did a opk and it was extremely dark. Wow super early right....so the next two days I do it again super positive. Then I start Internet searching to see if that's possible and someone suggested that I take pg test. Im wondering why should I do that I got my af 4days late and it lasted 5 days as usual. Anyways what the heck I did a pregnancy test and it was BFP I'm thinking to my self NOOOOOOOO way. So I get dh up and go to walgreens make him sit in the car get a first response I go to the bathroom in within seconds BFP again. I'm so nervous!

User Image

11 years ago

Need2 I've been waiting on you omg lol I'm like where is she? I'm so.happy to hear from you that just made my morning I'm so glad you hv moved on from the guy and are focusing on you and believe me the great guy will find you and everything else will follow I was really waiting on you to gt.the news so exciting

Lil mama you're going to feel crazy its ok my best advice for you is to just calm down and relax I promise you once I did that.I got pregnant ....reading everyone.else post I.believe that's what everyone else did too and most are pregnant its so stressful when u r watching all.your symptoms you stop enjping the bding part

Camasia congrats.girl!! Keep us posted this is so cool everyone is popping up pregnant

If you have joined the sister sight post your username so I can find you

Much love ladies

11 years ago

Lovechild I was hoping you would see congrats to you also. We should be due together I'll find out today! I'll go join the sister site now.

User Image

11 years ago

My name is Camasia on the sister site

User Image

11 years ago

and Camasia !!!! Wow that's crazy but I am super happy for u and ur family!!!!!

Lovechild - how are u doing??? I hope ur feeling better

Nee2concieve - hey mama!!!! How are u doing??? I pray that a nice sexy man come ur way soon!

Also please ladies if ur on the sister site please add me and hit me up my username is tayehoping4agirl...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you for the encouragement lovechild...actually had the talk with my dh last night about relaxing. I know this will be best because symptom charting is too stressful! Feeling better now. I am still only spotting and symptoms continue. Will test tomorrow just to be sure it's a -.

Congratulations Camasia!!!!! What an encouraging story that is and what a great way to find out! Praying for !!

How is everyone else doing today?!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday afternoon!!!

God bless you

11 years ago

Camasia camasia omg we are?! I'm so excited that's just too cool! Keep me posted on how ur doing

Ladies thanks for your concerns I'm doing great today I have my days I actually lost weight smh from being so nauseas and eating smaller meals.

I'm so happy for everyone those that are pregnant and are not pregnant Lil mama hold on girl your day is coming something about this forum lol

Much love Ladies

11 years ago

I received my verification letter of pregnancy today they say I'm 6weeks I go for my ultrasound on 2/19. Due date 9/25/13. Omg it's real!!!! Baby dust and prayers everyone yayyyy!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo