Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Please ladies dont give up... I know its bad news on here but i know it will soon get better positives outcome soon!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I'm not giving up i wish I knew when I would get a regular cycle I ad blood drawn Saturday to see pregnancy hormone levels it's been 3 weeks. I go to the dr Thursday so I'll see then. I'm still slightly bleeding I'm so tired of that.

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia- When i had my chemical i bleed for 1 month and it was horrible cause you cant even BDs hubby was very supportive during that time too. Baby is moving while i type this lol

Neetoconceive-Hope you find the best job EVER and i know you will you are a very caring person and i know everything will work out great!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello girls! I started the chaste berry supplement today! Yay! I am very excited and just have a really positive feeling about this. I have read so many great reviews on this. Thank you for telling me about Vitex, lovechild

Hope everyone is having a great hump day

God bless you

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! I hope everyone is well and getting ready for testing day for those around the corner ..

I only have 13 days until I found out if I'm rocking Team Blue or Team Pink.. I thank God for being me this far and I pray that he will do the same for all u lovely ladies too!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

You are so sweet millermrs I pray that you get what you want.

User Image

11 years ago

thank u so much Camasia!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I just got back from drs appt and had pap smear done. Pregnancy hormone is gone and I believe that I've finally stopped bleeding. So just waiting on my cycle to start whenever that is.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies how are ya all!!!?? Just stopping by and checking to see if we have bfp!! praying for all you ladies !!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey precious I'm still waiting for my af so we can start again.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo