Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Dad is in bothell and my gma is in bellevue..and I am about an hour west of oly. Crazyyyyyy! Reppin the 360

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Nee2conceive-so sorry that it didnt work. Things happen for a reason so hopefully something much better is right around the corner. Best of luck

My name is Angela and i am in Minnesota-home of the frozen tundra!!

I've gotten a bfn everyday since 9dpo but af hasnt shown her ugly face yet........not really hopeful. We have one more cycle to ttc (around New Year's) before dh has surgery.

Has anyone tried a menstrual cup? We were thinking of trying that so we can still ttc while he is recovering. What do yall think?

11 years ago

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming! :) I'm really happy to also see others that are also TTC after TR. Where did you go?

Apparently AF didn't want to stick around long this month....almost done already! My husband is ready to go...he is so excited. I am struggling with anxiety...have always had anxiety problems - but with my doc's help went off meds. Trying to use breathing, guided meditation, etc. I know that high anxiety makes TTC even harder. Suggestions anyone?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi gals af due today...Last night my nipples started to get sore today they are even more sore... looking good gals testing soon....fx. Who is testing this weekend anyways? Good luck girls drain your man dry lol catch the egg!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Joy- My husband when he was working on a skyscraper had tons of anxiety and the doctor suggested indoor swimming once a week,nature walks, and hiking there are a few others but i can remember...

User Image

11 years ago

Joy, I have it and what I do is walk for miles, I also do yoga, I also have something call restless brain where I am always thinking to the point of having bad headaches and chest pains. (exercise is good) and I also drink rose petals tea which relaxes the mind and body.

Precious#4, Looking good so I am keeping my fingers cross.

Angela, I have never used the cup so I have no idea what it does, I do see it at the store and was curious, I wishing you all the best.

Jasmine, We will be the cheerleader for these ladies so get out your pom pom and lets go.

AFM: I was suppose to ovulate today but I have no indication of ovulation and cm is sticky. I have to insert my finger and wiggle it around to even see a tiny bit. No ovulation symptoms or anything, had a mild very mild cramp this morning for about 15 minutes and its gone now.
Just finish eating a bowl of oats and it is making my stomach sick and aching.

My fingers cross (FX) ladies and sticky dust to you all. I am going to lay down.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning Ladies I thought i was going to take a test this morning cause a test came in with my Answer OPK. so i thought it was a 5 day sooner test, but come to found out it wasnt . but i know this is the Heavenly Father's way of letting me know in due time you will know and get your answer soon enough.. So in about 5 to 6 days i will know my answer, i will be 15DPO and i know i got a good feeling about it cause this is the third i have been sick to my belly and its not the truth at all... !!! TO ALL !!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Millermrs- When u mean sick to your belly do u mean that sometimes during the day u feel nausea but mildly and sometimes after eating like a yucky feeling?? but not to the point of vomiting?? That's how i feel that's why im asking lol

User Image

11 years ago

Preciousbby#4 - YES that's how i feel like all during the day and half of the nite... .. I dont know whats going on. however, i with all this happening to you and I we will see soon... TO ALL

User Image User Image

11 years ago

OMG girlfriend i think we are both prego...Thank God!!! I feel more confident now lol I thought it was in my head lol yay!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo