Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, sorry I was gone so long but its a long story so be prepared:

Last week Wednesday AF showed up with a mild to medium type of flow with some very mild aches in the pubic region. On Thursday it was more of a light to spotting kind of period with no aches at all and by Friday it was just a spot however, around mid day while getting ready to leave I had severe lower back pain, severe lower abdominal cramps and my thighs were paining like crazy. The pain was coming every 10 -20 minutes it was not steady and when I did took a panadol, I started to vomit. I even had flurries before my eyes it was so freaky, the only thing I could do was to go home and lay down in bed, by doing this the pain went completely and while all this is happening there was no increase in bleeding. By the night there was no period at all and I could sleep without anything, the next afternoon I had a bit of spotting and that is it. The doctor on fertilityties said I did not have a period and must take a HPT and see a doctor. I took the test yesterday and it was negative. The funny thing is my stomach is still bloated and my breast still have some form of tenderness towards them. This morning I woke up feeling strange with a bit of nausea,,, So how funny is that.

Precious, I am sorry to hear about DH loss, one never wants to hear the word death.
Also I think its a great thing that you have done in regards to holding off on the baby shower until DH gets back. It will certainly make him feel as much apart of it as possible. Precious are you still at fertility ties? and yeah for 30 week mark. Only 8-10 more weeks to go.

Mrsmiller, Your appointment is on the 12,, I wonder how you are feeling. I am so happy that the test comes back negative, you could always eat liver or organ meat to get the iron back or take iron supplements. Being anemic is an easy fix further it is close to time of delivery only 8 more weeks to go. I can still the Bar-B-Q already and hope the shower is the best.

Camasia, already 8dpo wow times past by really fast. I love the fact that you have this positive air about that surly comes off on me when I am down and read your post. Today in the back of my mind I woke with something telling me not to continue ttc. I am not sure if the lord is speaking to me through a dream or the spiritual world. I am keeping my FX that this month is indeed your month. MY username is Wannababi, there is a another user who has a similar name (wanna_babi) that is not me. What is your name so we could look up each other. Cant wait to chat with you.

Well ladies I am going to sleep.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

I had my first second week appointment today... :) Baby Rini is doing GREAT ;) she is measuring just fine @30 weeks 1day super blessed Thank You Most High... Also I'm looking forward to getting my membrane scraped @39 weeks meaning only Nine weeks left!!!!

#NotLong O_o

HOWEVER, nee2- sry that AF had to come and u wasn't feeling good at all but I do hope u get better real soon ((HUGS))

Camasia - not long now for testing FX!!! Good luck mama

Precious - I'm sending prayers to u and the family ((Hugs))

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Nee my name is Ttc_after_TR

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for your kind words Nee.
Miller I'm praying that this is it if not it's for a reason and on to the next month.
Precious sending love your way and more prayers.

User Image

10 years ago

Aww you girls are awesome!!!! Talked to hubby and he returns the 18th and not the 20th. He says its a bitter sweet feeling having to go visit in tragic moments like this,But your prayers are helping us ladies THANK YOU...On a happy note- I have my doctors appointment tomorrow and then in two weeks again omg we are so close to the end how fast this happened its just incredible. and also his cousins birthday the one who past away, is on my DUEDATE!!!! It would be an honor if baby Juliet decides to come that day.

User Image

10 years ago

Can't believe that in two weeks ((give or take)) it will be my BBQ/Baby Shower <3 <3 <3 I jus pray that this Washington ass weather will be Great =D

#Praying4GreatWeather <3

Preciousbby#4- that would be such a blessing thar ur lil mama to be born that day :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

mILLERMRS- Your shower will be just perfect you will see and the weather as well. How exciting put pictures ASAP!!! as for me i had to cancel my doctors appointment today and moved it to Friday they are fixing our cooler and they needed me to stay for that and here in AZ you need a cooler its 103 outside so i just called my doc office and they put me in for friday. I have been feeling a bit of cramps very mild but weird so i am asking my doctor what that is maybe all this stress i have been having is causing them? Juliet is constantly moving so i have peace of mind lol

User Image

10 years ago

Heyyyy my bellies sending hugs to you both!!

User Image

10 years ago

Preciousbby#4 - thanks mama for those positive words I feel more better about the shower. Also I wish we had some of that Hot weather this way lol :) happy that lil mama is showin u her dance skills :) let us kno how the doctor appointment went :)

Camasia - thanks mamas :) sending prayers to u and for Nee2!!! :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

10 dpo with a soft cervix......fx and mostly prayers!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo