Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 693 Replies | Last Page

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVECHILD!!!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you ladies! I enjoyed it I appreciate the love

11 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVECHILD.. . wish I was there to celebrate with you.

I know you will get pregnant before July, cause you are no longer stressing about it and that is the time it most likely happen.

amamhamberg..I was a twin and my mom said when she was 2/3 months she started bleeding...she said the blood was dark brown to black and they sent her to the university of Mona where she was treated. However unlike you who lost the baby early she had to make the decision to abourt the weaker baby or else she would have lost both of us. She had to be bed rest for six months after.
Point, sometimes an early MC is the body way of getting rid of a baby that might have been a problem later on to both you and the other. I am sooooooo happy that you have another little one in there and please rest up, dont worry I think all danger has pass and you are making hcg accordingly. I was bed rest with my son (hated it with a passion cause I am a active person and it can get boring). but that was just me...make everyone around you baby you and enjoy the rest...chat with us here and tell us everything.

Mama how did the nutmeg work? and I want to know what other symptoms you so far.

I so love this board, please keep us posted and I have some information that I have gotten on pregnancy from a doctor friend of mine which I will post later.

Talk to you guys later.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

neetoconceive- you are truly a miracle baby too then WOW that is amazing!! Nutmeg cured my saliva problem lol i dont have much spit YAY lol so it worked for me...I have very sore boobs still i thought it would ease a lil but no they hurt also they nips are darker and i am getting a dark line across my belly too my increase in smell sucks i can smell everything which drives me crazy my sis in law sent me essential oil to sniff and wow i am in love with this lil bottle. I am still very sleepy i can sleep all day if i can and also my hands go numb if i lay in one position too long. My teeth hurt when i brush them also and i pee a lot too my morning sickness ohhh and acne breakout also that's about it for me lol

User Image

11 years ago

Nee2, thank you...you really are a very kindhearted woman and I wish nothing but the best for you!
AFM,TMI..
I have been spot free for about 4 days. I had the 2.5 days of bleeding followed by nothing for 2 days, then had a dark brown for a couple days and its all gone now. My cp went back up high hard closed and long yesterday. Ob doc said everything is moving forward now :-D I still have horrendous morning sickness, and HOLY ROAD MAPS BATMAN! My boobs have so many new veins they look almost completely all blue! lol
How are the other pregnant mamas? Fingers crossed to the testers left!
If any of you are on babygaga, feel free to look me up, I am hiswifetheirmama

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

amamahamberg- Your story is awesome so glad your doing great and that your baby bean in growing...You have a fighter in there. Good luck to all the ladies testing this weeks keep us updated pls

User Image

11 years ago

aaaaaawwwww you ladies are perfect, this is the reason why I lived to hear happy stories and what is happening to you guys. Sometimes you dont have to be pregnant to be their for someone, just hearing the happiness in the words is enough.
One day before I am toooooo old maybe the lord will answer my prayers for a child but if it is not his wish who am I to complain. I am here and I am happy to be a part of you guys journey.

I am so glad the nutmeg works. Magnesum (sp) and B6 works wonders in lowering morning sickness. Remember to take naps to help ease the sleepiness. Oh dont forget to use lots of baby oil, I did and never got a stretch mark and my breast went right back to being firm...(my baby died). Please dont forget to take it easy.

amamhamberg....rest as much as possible and dont forget to take those prenatal vitamins. That baby is a fighter so take care for the next three months.

To all my other friends, how are you guys doing? and our TWWers and Testers fingers cross.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello Hello to all you wonderful Ladies . I pray everyone is doing well. I want to wish everyone on their TWW and those that got those , to you guys!!!

my updates: I'm 8 weeks 1 day prego's i finally got to meet my lovely midwife that i really really love so much She gave me some pills to kill my morning (all day) sickness . So I am happy for that..

But hope I wish you all the very Best!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!!!

I would like to thank you ladies again for the birthday love and special shout out to need2 thanks boo! lol

Ladies/Moms to Be
I hope everything is running smoothly its so cute to hear your symptoms and everything you are going thru I cant wait to see belly pics can you share those on here? I never checked anyway keep us posted

Hey Miller
Glad you got some meds for the sickness My midwife gave me the same thing and I slept thru one of my college classes I ended up withdrawing because I was so sick I was sick all the way up to my 7month That little Boy kicked my butt anyway happy u like your midwife

To our Fighter baby and amama lol
Happy the little bean is sticking awesome story to tell when he/she gets older we ARE ROOTING FOR YOU! and also praying too

TO all the ladies testing

IM ACTUALLY ON CYCLE DAY 28 AND 13 DAYS PAST OV BUT MY AF HASNT SHOWED YET BUT MY AF CYCLE IS 24 BEING THE SHORTEST AND 32 DAYS BEING THE LONGEST SO SHE COULD ARRIVE BETWEEN TODAY AND SATURDAY WHO KNOWS I HAVENT TESTED AND IM JUST WAITING ON HER TO ARRIVE SO WHO KNOWS

MUCH LOVE LADIES

11 years ago

Hey everyone I'm 16 dpo and I tested Monday it was negative. Still no sign of her. I'm very tired lately I don't want to read too much into it, my husband says to wait a week so that's what I'm going to do. Fx to all of us. My husband works for pepsi as a driver and was at target today and they threw away a display. The display was a brand new stroller and car seat so it's mine now, maybe it's a sign. I did have a pinching type of feeling on my lower left side all day I keep checking for af and that wasnt it. I pray that this is it.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo