Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 693 Replies | Last Page

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!OMG neetoconceive your symptoms sound good!!!!! Please keep us posted on how you are doing praying that all you ladies get a bfp this christmas or newyears!!!! yay!!! AFM- I am starting to get more nausea and a constant nasty taste in my mouth ewww my nipples are still sore I turn 6 weeks on Wednesday.

User Image

11 years ago

Nee2concieve those symptoms sounds great!!! , I also feel a lot of !!!

However, to all you ladies!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Mrsmiller and Preciousbby#4, How are you ladies doing? I know no christmas is greater than the one you all have just received and I am ever so happy for you. I wish you could feel the vibes coming from me to you. lots of ((((((( ))))))).

I dont know what is happening, sometimes I think I stand a chance and than others no. Between yesterday and today I have had mild, real mild cramps down in the pubic region and a low flowing feeling. Yesterday my cervix was medium, firm and close and the cm has all dried up so that is a throw off including the diip in BBT . All of which signals AF is close at hand, so I am not as optimistic as before.

You ladies enjoy the Christmas holidays to the max and remember to be careful with the little bean.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Neetoconceive i read that even if ur cervix lowers it does not guarantee AF and getting cm to dry a bit is also no big deal so who knows still a chance hun i am more then hoping,wishing you all get that long awaited BFP!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Preciousbby#4,, You are soooo sweet and sensitive. I lovve your spirit both you, lovechild, cutiepie and hebrewmama are some of the greatest ladies here and thanks for being the way you are.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Around seven this evening I took my temp just to see if it had improve and it was 98.5. My temp has never went to 98.5., the hightest I think was 98.3 and that was once. Evening temp would be around 97.7 when I want to see if everything is ok. So I cannot wait to see what my morning temp would be like. The mild cramp is gone, but the dull backache is still there like an old nag that just wont go away. This afternoon upto present have been having something that is somewhere between nausea and queasiness, and my boobs have almost double in size, my face is blown up like a baloon and lost of all is my mood is depress but energy is high..go figure.

So now I am kinda hopeful but dont want to read too much into it because I have very low LH (progesterone) which is 3.4 and its not the first I have had symptoms and 14days later nothing. FX.

11 years ago • Post starter

Testing in two days! I am almost positive this is our month! The last two days 7 & 8(today) dpo I have been dizzy, sick cannot eat, super thirsty, very emotional not moody just incredibly sentimental, my bbs are on fire and very veiny, I am completely exhausted, my puppys breath makes gag, very bad siatica, and headaches that come and go. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Nee2concieve - and a is coming ur way!!!

amamahamberg - and a !!!

I cant wait !!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Nee2conceive...I agree with the others...symptoms sound good! Keep thinking positive thoughts (pun intended).

Angel39... We did the every other day thing this month as well instead of focusing so much on what day it is so it didn't feel so much like we were having sex only for that purpose.

Well 5 DPO today...I feel fine - which is to be expected. I promised myself that I wouldn't be over-analying every twinge this two-week-wait. That's not working. I've been doing a lot of research over the past week on cervical position - the first day I "checked" mine...it was exactly how they said it would be for that day in my cycle and changed daily. It was really empowering actually. At least I know that we at the 'right' time.

Does anybody else feel a lot like they are going to have a period when you ovulate - this sharp jabbing sensation with that crampy feeling? After paying closer attention to my body...that was my latest discovery. (And it correlated with the cervical position).

Here's to hoping!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you millermrs! I had a very slight pink tinged cm that showed once when I wiped that occured about a half hour after I had a series of 3 pinch feelings on left side of uterus at about 2am this morning. I may be able to see a line tomorrow but wanna wait two days. Do you get a pinch feeling just below your belly button? I've been getting them randomly all day today! I really think I got my real christmas miracle

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

amamahamberg - I had some pinching and some dull camps at first before i got my BFP.. So those sounds good !!! !!! I will be praying for you ladies!!!

and LADIES

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo