Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Camasia- FX for you and your lil bean you are in my prayers. Stay strong and think only positively. Please keep us update and remember the most high is watching over you.

Joy!! I've been gone for so long myself I forgot to include you, I am soooo sorry!! Things are moving In a positive direction for you, i am sure of it. Sending sticky vibes to you and all the ladies here ttc!!

To all you beautiful preggo mamas, so wonderful to hear about all the symptoms. It means that your beans are thriving!! Enjoy every moment, even the sick ones lol!!

Love and blessings to all

11 years ago

My numbers went from 286 to 483 buttttt the dr says it's in my tubes. Soooooo surgery is scheduled for early am I'm being admitted now. I'm okkk I cried and cried but now I'm just ready to get better to try again later. I'll still faithful I'm not gonna let this bring me down. God is still number one!!

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia- I am so sorry to hear about your current situation. I will have you in my prayers. God is wonderful and I am sure something amazing is coming your way (:

11 years ago

Yes I believe that also ;) thank you

User Image

11 years ago

O.goodness camasia I'm so.sorry to hear that you're in my prayers get well soon so u can try again whenever you're ready

11 years ago

Camasia, girl hang in there. Beautiful mama you will have great things coming soon! Just keep your eyes on Him and follow Him throu the darkness and He will hold your hand through it all.....
Oh no you never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no you never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no you never let go
Lord, you never let go of me!
Heard this song this morning and its one of my fav's. Thought of you and said a prayer too!

AFM, bfn for sure. Chalking it up to imbalanced hormones. Good ole PCOS. Gotta love it. Hey February is a new month!

Much love to everybody! Good night

God bless you

11 years ago

hi ladies i have been MIA just saying a quick hello going to have some icecream with my hubby right now tty all later

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia my prayers are with you love!! God knows what and why things go as they do but you will soon get that bfp again just like it happened to me July i had a chemical and now here i am 12 weeks prego. My blessings and a quick recovery!!

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia- hugs to you mama. I am so sorry you have to go through this. Sending love and prayers for you tomorrow and for a speedy recovery. God will see you through and bless you when it's time.

Sending love and hugs.

11 years ago

Camasia - I'm truly sorry luv... I will be praying for you and your family.. i Know the most high has a plan for you and your family keep trusting and believing in him

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo