Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Hello girls!! What an exciting week it's been. Love this pic Camasia! It is beautiful! Baby showers are coming! Pray for a wonderful day to receive blessed presents for baby!

I can celebrate...although not for BFP just yet. I have successfully ovulated on my own this month with no help from vitex and soy! Currently day 2 of positive OPK using digital CB. So waiting for some good ole Definitely feeling O cramps and lower back pain with some moodiness. Yesterday started laying into hubby as soon as he said something to me about finishing all the cleaning. LOL...darn hormones. Wish me some blessed

And gonna be visiting the lovely Gulf of Mexico for our 10 year anniversary next week. This will be our first trip away since our honeymoon.....YAY!

Check out my FB http://www.facebook.com/southrnbelle1985

God bless you

10 years ago

I've been checking my temp every morning at 540 I'm 9/10 dpo. My temp after ov is around 98.1 or 98.3. Yesterday morning it was 97.9 I was sad but then this morning it was 98.4 so we will see! Gm my ladies enjoy your day.
The dh and I just bd and it my cervix was tender I haven't bd in 4 days. It was uncomfortable. Anyways if someone's not smiling today lend them your smile :-)
Thanks lilmama get to bding and catch that egg :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Hiya ladies, Good to know things are going well on this board and no quarrelling here, no siree because we all have each other back.

Precious#4 it would be good if you had baby on Camasia b-day then that would be a double celebration for Camasia and the whole board.

lilmama, glad that you are about to ovulate, you need to get to start dancing so that you can catch that egg. Make sure DH sac is cool too.

Camasia, your symptoms are looking promising, seems like we might be hearing some good news in a few days, KMFX. I know that God would have answered your prayers soon. Mexico sounds great and I am sure you guys would have a wonderful time. What a great gift to take along if a BFP is discovered.

MrsMiller how are you doing? cant hear from you on the thread being following on FB.

AFM: DF and I DTD this morning and shortly thereafter AF came with just a spot and mild ache but none the less she is here so I am out again. I knew she would be here so I am not bothered by it. Surprising how well I am taking it this time. I think its because deep down I have already given up hope of it ever happening to me so I have resolved myself and is only just going through the motion.

Anyway ladies keep the faith and I am 150% in your guys corner.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey nee I'm so tired but I have two tests top do so I'll check back in shortly. Are you sure it's your af?

User Image

10 years ago

ladies look for me on facebook Laura Gomez Lopez or by my email Lachriselly@yahoo.com

User Image

10 years ago

Will do Precious#4.

How is everyone doing this morning?.

Nee did af come?

User Image

10 years ago

Hey sistas!!! Sorry for taking so long to get back to u all but the baby shower was great until the end cause some family wanted to make drama but it still was a good baby shower :)

However, ladies please look me up too on Facebook @ Taye Miller (alwaysme nearing) or chantemiller08@Facebook.com

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I am constipated sooo bad which I never am I hope that's a good sign!

User Image

10 years ago

Goodmorning,

Camasia that is a good sign and as always I am in your corner and my FX for you. Yes AF has been here from Sunday however she would have stop by now and this morning she is still going...ahhh I swear we have a love hate relationship going on here.

Mrsmiller you have so many friends on FB you have no idea who you are connected with. I am still waiting to see the pictures of the shower on FB. Glad that it went relatively smooth so far but like everything there has got to be a bit of drama to spice things up a bit, hehehe

Precious#4 what are you saying lil mama how is the little one doing, cant wait and I am counting down the days.

lil mama hope you are doing well.

AFM: Well ladies, I think I am going to take a break from all this ttc and focus on other things in my life at the moment. I think if it was God wish it would have happen already. I want some me time, I have a few assets so I think I want to enjoy them, I am not sure but I want to visit Europe again. I will still be on the board as usual cheering my ladies on but I wont be commenting about me because for now I am out. I have conceded defeat and throw my flag in. Best of luck to all my friends and please lets all communicate by e-mail or FB.

Once again I am Samantha Albury, Nassau Bahamas the only black woman with hazel eyes. lol

Take care my ladies. Fingers cross

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo