Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 693 Replies | Last Page

lilmama we missed you girl!!!! Glad your back on the ttc boat!!! Sisters i am in need of prayer if u guys can send an extra prayer out for me and my lil family it would be greatly appreciated!!! This week has been WAY stressful for me! I am glad i know about God if not i would drive myself crazy already!!!! thanks ladies!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I'll put a prayer up for you sister for God to replenish your strength, to keep your mind during your trying times. Father God continue to bless her and guide her, write on her tongue so she can say the right things. Take away any doubt from her mind. Keep her at all times in Jesus name I pray Amen.

User Image

10 years ago

Preciousbby#4, Father God, you are an awesome God a God of great understanding and miracles. You said that whatever we feel we should come to you in earnest, Lord God I stand before on this day in relation to my earthly sisters and asked that you protect her, cover her lord and let her find strength in you and take away whatever burden or situation she is going through be gone in Jesus name, carry her cross Lord. I asked these things of you in Jesus name Amen.

Hello, lilmama, thank you for coming back, I have never used Soy so I cannot comment, I know that I had a LH defect of terms of low progesterone and irregular cycle, nothing was working until recently I was told I am in early menopause and I started using Burdock Roots last month including vitamin b6, b12 and E, so far I am seeing major changes. Wish you all the best in your cycle this month.

Camasia, How is my honeybun? I hope that whacky day you had yesterday is better today. See what I was saying in my earlier post about one us getting pregnant and continuing this awesome thread. God is truly working miracle on here, we are so close and feel each other pain. How do you feel this cycle.

mrsmiller, how is my baby doing?

Remember I love you ladies and please I am the one on facebook with the white wrap on my head and full eyes, also accept me..

I love you all

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey my honeybun I'm doing better. I picked up my books for my psychology and intermediate math today! Send a prayer up for me tomorrow I take chemistry midterm. I did the every other day method sooooo we will see.
When I past chemistry I'll be back on facebook.
I love you all.
Lilmama I've missed you honey I can't comment on that neither but mucinex makes good watery cm.

User Image

10 years ago

Ok I bd every other day started from Sunday let's see the out come! OV day from ff was 6/27 on to the tww!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey my sistas!!!! I hope all is well. I see that one of our sista is coming in to her OV I will be praying for u :) also nee2 I sent u a message on Facebook but u haven't got back to me lol I hope to hear from u soon mamas :) however, baby and I are good not long now until I'm in my 40s in my due date!! I LOVE U ALL MAMAS! !!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Love yu too Miller I just got my last day of bding in! lol I pray that this is it Ive never been sooo consistent with my bding!

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Sunday to everyone,

MrsMiller, I have not received a message yet from you so I am going to send you one. How are you?

Camasia and Lilmama my fingers will be cross for you ladies,

Anyone heard from Precious?

Well ladies I think I am out again this cycle, my temp has drop again and my breast has gone somewhat soft. FF still has not drawn my crosshairs or line indicating ovulation and looking at my temp pattern it does not look like I did. I do know that on Sunday I had ovulation pains on my right side up to Monday. Now I am questioning if that is really what it was or something else. All the aches I was having are all gone as well, another indicator for me that maybe by Saturday of this week I will be visited by Aunt Francine. (AF) So I am not holding out any hopes, oh well I am waiting on you Camasia to be the next on the list. I am rooting for you woman, you too lilmama.

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks sis... I had Ov pains on Friday so we will see,I think I got it this time! only God knows and we will know soon! love ya!

User Image

10 years ago

Okay cause I sent one like maybe 3 days ago Nee2 but I haven't seen ur request yet :( I'm hoping u have the right Taye Miller (alwaysme nearing)

HOWEVER!!! I Love u all

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo