Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 693 Replies | Last Page

hello to all u wonderful, strong, beautiful women!!!

I am so sorry for coming so late but I do have updates: today I am 27 weeks and baby girl has been kicking and punches a way like crazy lol also my three yr. Old son has been keeping me on my toes asking is his baby sister coming yet?? Lol he is so handsome I'm jus happy that daddy is here to help him understand that its not time yet cause when I tell him he looks are me kinda crazy lol however, its glucose test time next Tuesday . I pray that I pass the hour test cause I been hearing a lot from the other pregnant ladies that the drink is horrible and some get sick and almost died. So ladies please keep us in your prayers that we pass that glucose test...thanks so much

Nee2concieve - thank u so much for hitting me up. I could NEVER FORGET U LADIES NEVER.. I pray for all u ladies every nite and pray that all u guys are well..

I hope we will be hearing more soon!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Millermrs- the glucose test is not bad at all it actually just taste like gatorade and it did not make me feel sick at all so dont freak out you will pass and all will be fine. Many women exaggerate things so much lol

User Image

10 years ago

Hello my two pregnant sisters how's everything? Yes I thought it tasted like extra sugary sunkist it wasn't so bad lol! The joys before the prize!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Precious #4

Mrsmiller, I did the glucose test back some ten years ago. At the time it was two type of drinks given one is a orange base kind and the other a cola base kind, they are both very sweet if you dont like sweet they will pose a problem but nothing is wrong with them. One hour later you blood is taken and half hour later blood is taken and acess if there is no breakdown of the glucose then you fail the test. If you fail the test there is a 3 hours - 6 hours test to what at what level you are. Dont be afraid its not as bad and I agree with Precious #4. You can also smell your urine and this is a good indicator if something is wrong. If your urine smell like rosewater or sweet you need to speak with your doctor. Unfortunately I fail the test and ended up with pre eclampsia so take care.

I am glad that you both paid me a visit in my own little humble place.

My temp drop more than .26 points so I know that AF will be coming no doubt about it because no way will my temp make it back up there before Friday or Saturday. So I am starting to accept what faith has offer me....I would have loved to have a BFP but I am to the point of not getting as upset as before.
Camasia how are you?

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Nee I'm just going with the flow we will see love.

User Image

10 years ago

I will be riding the train with you Camasia.

We all have until next week to see. Good luck.

Nee and Cam- GOOD LUCK GALS!!! always sending a prayer for you two!!

User Image

10 years ago

Precious we both need it.

Oh well I am definitely out this month, ff has remove my ovulation data and have me as not ovulating. I can understand that because I never really felt like I did and my temp has been too erratic to indicate anything of the sort. Its up one day and down the other but it does not just go down by a few points it goes down by major points and yesterday when I do a hpt because of some symptoms I was having it was negative. Oh well I guess it was not to be.

As stated earlier I cannot continue with this and think that this will be it for me in terms of trying. I am too old and need some rest mind, body and soul.

I am not upset or feel anyway, I think I have given it all I have and it just was not to be.

I'm going to wait until Saturday then I'll know for sure. I'm trying to be optimistic right now grrrrr!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo