Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Hi my friends:

This is starting to sound sad, we need a pick me upper. So what is it that you ladies are doing for the christmas? and any juicy tip bits you guys want to spill but cannot share with anyone else...

angel39, want a bomber about the bfn however I always say its not over until the fat lady sing and I always consider one to be pregnant until AF shows her ugle head.

lovechild, I am sorry about your hubby being out of town and at a time when you may be ovulating. Hopeful you two can enjoy this month for yourselves and start the new year trying.

Precious#4 FX any word yet?

millermrs2008, Keep that positive/vibrant attitude it is refreshing.

joy2011 How are this morning.

AFM, I was dizzy all of yesterday right up until early this morning when I was able to get some sleep. The house was spinning like crazy, there is no sign that ovulation is anywhere and my temp is not really increasing the way it should to indicate ovulation. There is no CM, on increase desire for sex or any indication.

Sicky fingers for all of you guys and I hope for our positive this month.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning!

Just wanted to say to all!

Need2 happy your dizziness subsided!

11 years ago

Morning Ladies !! This is my second day of sickness I have been throwing up and having bad headaches and pains in my tummy .. UGH I am 7dpo and i know that i am just going thru the motions. I dont know if these symptoms are bad or good ... I have been praying that the Most High will help me thru this cause this throwing up aint the truth.... .. However, to all I hope there wil be I will see soon...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies...Well still not tested waiting till after af is due but so far so good...Today i was Christmas shopping with my mom and started to feel wet down there and i was so scared that af had started and as soon as i went home i checked and it was creamy cm!!! What a relief sometimes af decides to show 2-3 days early so false alarm....Fingers crossed, its not over until AF shows!!!

User Image

11 years ago

**forgot to add af due the 13th I am testing the 14th**

User Image

11 years ago

Preciousbby#4 - I understand what you mean.. i had that happen to me last night and this morning... I thought i may have started early... So that may be a good sign .. Are you testing today ??? My AF is due on the 19th . however, Please keep us posted!! to you and all you ladies

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi Millermrs- I am holding off testing until Friday the 14th...i have butterflies just by writing this lol i am feeling good about this ahhhh yayyyyy lol i feel like its Christmas morning and i am opening my gifts lol

User Image

11 years ago

Hello girls! I am on CD 10 today and should ovulate on monday! Thinking we may wanna BD everyday from now till monday, cause I am feeling ovarian twinges so I may ovulate a day or two early. DH leaves in feb, so praying we catch this egg. Good luck girls, fx we all get our BFP for Christmas

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

I am out this month, woke up with mild ovulation twinge this morning however, I wont be doing any BDing for the rest of the month or January for that matter.

I am keeping my FX for you ladies.

I am out this month, woke up with mild ovulation twinge this morning however, I wont be doing any BDing for the rest of the month or January for that matter.

I am keeping my FX for you ladies.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo