Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Can you guys double check my test pic? I REALLY hope I am not seeing things.....

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Hey amama I can see a faint line. Hoping it gets darker Fx.

11 years ago

Nope youre not I see the line too! Congrats!

11 years ago

@ montanella and lovechild Thank you! I cannot wait until dh gets home from work, I think I am going to have a brownie and the test on his end table!
I just know we are going to have many more BFPs real soon!

11 years ago

amamahamberg - CONGRATULATIONS I can see two lines!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

amamahamberg YAYYYYYYY MORE BFP!!!!! Awesome ladies

User Image

11 years ago

Amamahamberg congrats!!! There is definitely two lines!!! No question!

Joy2011 - I also suffer from PTSD as I lost a child violently at the age of 4. I really feel its working for me. Dh has some depression from being in constant pain (hence the surgery coming up) and I have noticed a difference in him too. Can't hurt right? Best of luck!

AFM - Got a blazing pos on opk today! Bd'ing is fun this month as I have not told dh when my test was pos so it takes the pressure off him and we can just enjoy each other. I just feel at ease and ok with whatever happens, maybe it's the magnesium!!

Love, hugs, baby dust and sticky vibes to all!

11 years ago

Thank you girls! So, glad I get to share a due date month with you lovely ladies!
@Angel Yay for a + OPK KMFX for you

11 years ago

amama - congrats!! I see it as well! Hope daddy enjoyed his brownie surprise!

Angel39...best of luck! And thanks for the suggestion about the Magnesium. I talked to my chiro about it (she is awesome) and she too highly recommended it and explained how it works on the body. Really interesting. I'm also taking Saffron - which studies are showing is actually more effective than some anti-depressants and in baby friendly doses. (Extremely high amounts of saffron aren't recommended for baby...but it's a lot).

Again - no symptoms to report today. More cervical fluid than normal...but no color to it. Guess will keep taking it day by day (what else can you do?)

Blessings to all!

User Image

11 years ago

Once again congratulation to all the preggos mama on this board, this is truly an awesome board because I think in terms of ratios to other boards we have the highest number of positives to date so we really are sending some positive energy out there. Also I notice that no one is bitchy or moan or cry down the other person so that is good, many more positives to come.

I took a HPT ( one of the cheapie ones) and it was a BPN even though I am still having symptoms and tonight my breast nipples are sensitive . FF also change my ovulation date yet again so now I am 9dpo. So I went from 14 to 12 and now to 9, I dont know what is next.

I will sit back and wait for AF to come or not come and just enjoy all you pregnant ladies and the symptoms that you guys are having . I am soooooo happy and please dont just leave us but continue to be a part of this board.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo