Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Nee2conceive- Noooo hope that everything changes!!! and hope you join us!!
amamahamberg- Welcome! Good luck catching the eggy Keep us posted!!

User Image

11 years ago

Just went crazy and ended my relationship for good with BF. It was not going anywhere and was just wasting both of us time. So I think I am out of the BMing however, I will be here routing for you guys. All the best and FX

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

@preciousbby#4 Thank you :) This month I have an optimism that hasn't been there so far, so maybe this is the month! :-D
Have any of you taken ACV for fertility? I just started drinking a mixture of 2 TBS ACV (with the mother), half tsp cinnamon, and 8 ounces of water. So far, I actually have a LOT of watery CM and normally I have hardly any.

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Hey Ladies.. I was just wondering what did FX mean??? LOL sorry I know i should know but i dont.. lol

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@millermrs2008 fx is fingers crossed :)

11 years ago

LOL... thanks... I was not thinking at all... However, How is everyone doing?? Nee2concieve - I am sorry that you and you BF didnt workout, maybe you will find another man that is good and better for you... Also I cant believe i am 8DPO, but i am trying my best to stay away from this answer pregnancy test. cause i think i have to wait until i miss my af, cause its not the early sooner results one so i have to wait.. UGH!! to all you beautiful ladies

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, FX for all of you that are about to O and start testing. I have a really good feeling about it..as far as me and Nee2 go I guess we are both in the single boat and sitting on the sidelines cheering you on! I feel like we have started a little online community in this forum. Personally I do wonder where all of you are from lol. I am from washington..the evergreen state lol. (: I love it here so very much. Well how is christmas shopping going for everyone?

Jordan (:

11 years ago

Thank you gals for the support but i would have loved to have you ladies join us! I know that love will find its way to you girls and happiness will always follow...I am from California The golden state my name is Ruth :)

User Image

11 years ago

I live in michigan. :-) I for one am glad that I found this site! Theres a lot of very helpful women here. Everyone may have a different story, but theres always a special bond that forms. Its nice to know someones listening when you get stressed from symptom spotting or the let down of a bfn... Thanks girls! BABY DUST to all

11 years ago

I am also from Washington State.. !!! 206 honey!!! Seattle,WA!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo