Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 693 Replies | Last Page

neetoconceive- oh you place it under your tongue?? I thought u ate it lol i will try it again then. I am doing good other then morning sickness :( i am vomiting two-three times a day and i cant stop it! But all is good i know its for a while.

User Image

11 years ago

So, beta from today shows an HCG of 225 which is nearly 200 HIGHER than saturday! The doctor sent me for a US and said everything looks good! The obgyn seems to think it was a twin pregnancy and I lost only one... Is that really even possible?? I just wonder why the frer was a bfn if my numbers are well over the hcg 25? I am on modified bedrest until most likely the start of my second trimester, and have to do a few more beta tests until my levels are high stable er more consistant atleast. Not completely out of the woods yet, but tbe fact that theres still a LO in their is a miracle! Have any of you had a early MC in a twin pregnancy and still carried the remaining twin on to delivery? I just need to hear some reassurance that my remaining baby still has a chance. Tne doctor tried to reassure me that this is quite common (really? cause I've never heard of it happening) and as long as I take it easy I should be able to hold my LO come September, but the doctor is a MAN not sure why but I need the reassurance from someone thats BTDT.

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

So, beta from today shows an HCG of 225 which is nearly 200 HIGHER than saturday! The doctor sent me for a US and said everything looks good! The obgyn seems to think it was a twin pregnancy and I lost only one... Is that really even possible?? I just wonder why the frer was a bfn if my numbers are well over the hcg 25? I am on modified bedrest until most likely the start of my second trimester, and have to do a few more beta tests until my levels are high stable er more consistant atleast. Not completely out of the woods yet, but tbe fact that theres still a LO in their is a miracle! Have any of you had a early MC in a twin pregnancy and still carried the remaining twin on to delivery? I just need to hear some reassurance that my remaining baby still has a chance. Tne doctor tried to reassure me that this is quite common (really? cause I've never heard of it happening) and as long as I take it easy I should be able to hold my LO come September, but the doctor is a MAN not sure why but I need the reassurance from someone thats BTDT.

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Congrats amamahamberg I've heard of women delivering a healthy baby after losing one of the twins. I'm just happy you still have a bean, grow baby grow.

I'm currently 7 dpo and I don't know how I'm doing I pray this is it not experiencing any tall tale symptoms. I will test Monday I'll be 11dpo then. I pray for everyones blessing soon. One thing I do know is that it's in Gods timing we can preplan our beans but it's all up to him. So my prayer is that it's our time. Be Blessed. ~Robin <3 smooches

User Image

11 years ago

amamahamberg - I'm so sorry that u lost one little bean but I am truly happy that the most high still gave u one little bean that is such a blessing.. I hope that now on things will be fine for baby and you

Camasia - I will be praying for you!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Mrsmiller2008

User Image

11 years ago

Awe see so glad you're still prego I bled like that also when I was pregnant with my son thought I was going to mis carry and I didn't very happy for T

To all the ladies waiting stay positive!

Im out this month I believe .......I've only had sex at the beginning of the month when I saw him so Idk its hard because we can't have sex on a everyday basis so its hard to plan a trip test to see if I'm ovulating hop on a plane or drive to go hv sex so we have just kinda given up and are just enjoying it and when he's done in July and we are able to b in the same city we will start again then ...I mean we will continue to just practice no birth control no condoms and if it happens it happens

Much love ladies

Oh and to the New moms congrats again I love hearing all the symptoms cuz man I've been there twice I can totally relate

11 years ago

By the way today is my birthday 27 today! ...lol going out for drinks my mom is babysitting my two children but anyway. take care ladies

11 years ago

Happy birthday honey Enjoy

User Image

11 years ago

happy birthday lovechild!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo