Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies

11 years ago

I've been MIA but i have been dropping in checking on everyone Merry Christmas and I'm so happy we have experienced positives this month even though it hasn't been mine I'm still happy!

11 years ago

I responsed and the computer shut down and lost all my notes.

Preciousbby#4, you are so right about the boards being quiet. It is nice when you can get together and share information is the best because we need to share what it it that we are going through, share out symptoms or lack thereoff daily so that in another is going throuhg the same thine we know that we are not alone, that is what a community is all about, supporting each other. I have had symptoms that I could not share because it sounded so stupid and if someone had similar i would know I am not alone and also we would have uplift each other. Now how are you doing and next month is your time..the trend has already started so it will continue.

millermrs2008, how are you doing pregnant mama? any major symptoms as yet? I am just dying to know and also could you share some of your prepregnant symptoms, I wont feel offended however if the other ladies does than maybe we could keep it to a minimum.

I wonder what happen to the other ladies? how are they managing, or how do they plan to spend their christmas? I would love to hear from them.

AFM: My temp dropped today by more than .5 degree. Fertility Friend had push my ovulation date 2 days ahead even though I know I had ovulate 2 days prior so according my calculations I am 9dpo and FF say 5dpo so if my temp drop that means that AF will come sometimes during the christmas week either way with a 1/2 days difference. I had sharp backaches, heavy thick white cm to the point I had to wear a pantyliner, mild cramping and tingling breast, frequent urination (every 15 minutes) stomach felt empty after eating these were very brief and they come in stages. This morning all is gone the symptoms is gone along with temp dropping. So I have no idea what is going on and just wait and see if AF comes by Wednesday or if my temp drop again tomarrow then its a done deal.

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES AND

millermrs2008 and anyone who have gotten pregnant this month.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies!!! I hope everyone is going fine and doing some , and enjoying their time doing that... lol.. I have been praying for everyone and hope that my prayers will be heard, cause i trust and believe that he can do all things and sending you all blessing beans is one of them !!!

Nee2concieve - How are things going? i pray that things are fine, cause you are such a beautiful person that is so caring, and helping each other. I pray that the most high will touch and bless you. As for me, i am doing fine. My two yr. son is something else cause he has been acting up lately.. lol however, I am just really sleepy and these backaches really sux but i know its just the lil bean.

However, I am for more !!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Camasia - I had a TR in October by Dr. Greene at Lakeshore Surgical Center in Gainesville, GA. I would recommend them to anyone - great experience. He spoke very highly of Dr. Berger as well... My tubes are 9 cms on both sides - apparently that is a good thing. We are only in our second cycle of TTC so I'm trying to be patient. (Not one of my strong suits). Baby dust to you!

Angel39 - U of M's medical program in general as an excellent reputation. I hope you came in the summer. I am really keeping an eye on you and now Camasia bc we are all TR's. (I always have this fear in the back of my head that it's not going to work). Sorry about your chemical PG...I don't understand the correlation between the 7 cms tube and that though? (new to this).

As for me - the two week wait starts today! We have been faithfully bd'ing every other day (sometimes every day). Going to bd tonight again...just in case (and dad goes for it). I'm trying to be patient - but I turned 35 this month (I don't feel like it). My husband and I have 5 between the two of us from our previous marriages (we are trying for our first together). None of those 5 were planned - just kinda happened. So actually trying to get pregnant is new to us. (Our kids are 15, 15 (girls), 13 and 11 (boys), and the whoops with his ex - who is a little girl age 3). We only see his kids once a month for a weekend and my ex and I share custody since we only live about 10 blocks apart.

Having lots of fun TTC...but like so many once we got the TR and we are ready like yesterday get preggo. I am just so excited to show that BFP to daddy. Well two week wait starts this weekend. Trying to stay relaxed.

Happy baby dust to all!!

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Hello everyone, just on update.

My symptoms seems to come in the evening/night not the day. Does that mean that if I have concieve the baby was made in the morning..cause we sure did alot of that in the morning ( just kidding folks)

Anyway, was really ill around 3 pm and felt so faint that I almost out in the foodstore. My stomach was so ill and nothing I take would ease it except some baileys (thats would be me) increase CM, soft, high and close cervix with backaches.

Well I am off to bed early tonight due to how I am feeling.

I spent my day shopping how about you all?

I pray to god for all you ladies and please keep the faith to our TWWers..

11 years ago • Post starter

Joy2011 thanks and my hubby and I have 7 between us ages 17-9 4girls and 3boys none together so we have stop planning(so he thinks) and just going natural because it was stessing him which was interfering with his performance became more like a job. Well I'm on cd 2 I will OV around our 3year anniversary hehehe. Baby dust to us all!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all. What is a TR? I hope to have the O on the 26th. So we are bd every other day . Not doing opk this month as have had only one positive in the last 5 months ttc.

11 years ago

Tubal reversal

User Image

11 years ago

Hi All!

Well not much going on with me I am cycle day 10 waiting to O. Taking it easy this cycle and letting the stress go. Dh and I are bd'ing like every other day so we'll see what happens. I have been taking vitamin b6, b12 and magnesium as week as a prenatal vit. I have started checking my LH today and usually O around cd 16. I bought a diva cup and soft cups so we are going to try those this cycle. Fx.....

Joy2011- my tube length on the left is not the best. The fertilized egg develops in the tube in preparation to implant and if it makes its way thru the tube before its ready to implant its not good. That is what I meant about why I may have had the chemical, not sure though just guessing since I o'd on that side that cycle.

Merry Christmas to all!! And please keep updating on your statuses!!

Baby dust and sticky vibes!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo