Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies

Yep the waiting game I'm being positive but trying not to get my hopes up but for you camasia I'm not testing at all unless it doesn't come on by Wednesday my cycles run 24-32 days and I'm on day 30 so it still could come even though it was scheduled for Thursday

11 years ago

Super Excited to know the updates on you lovely ladies!!

!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

testing results?? are there any yet ahhhh how exciting there are going to be more bfp i know it!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia, baby stroller and car seat, what better sign than that do you want, also describe what it looks like ....my dear love child can I sing and dance in my underwear because of the positive?

PLEASE LADIES DETAILS!!!!!!

mrsmiller2008 and preciousbby#4 how is my baby mama's shout out to you alll.

I wanna see preggo belly pictures, please please how awesome......

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

neetoconceive i have pictures on my countdownmypregnancy of the babybump lol i am under the name preciousbby4 i think u can see it go check dont know about loading a picture here since some women can feel offended and think we are bragging about it, i would hate having someone feel this way.

User Image

11 years ago

ohh and also if u click on my photos u can see the latest picture i took at 8 weeks i need to take one for 10 weeks too :)

User Image

11 years ago

Nee2concieve - how are u doing luv??? I just took a belly pic yesterday also on their sister site.... Tayehoping4agirl that's my username. Also get my first scan tomorrow so I will be putting pics of the little joy tomorrow =D

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies no yet but I'm still scared and skeptical about it I haven't tested because I don't want to b let down so I'm going to wait no symptoms I feel great besides being hungry and a little tired

Camasia how about you?

I'll b checking out the baby bump pics yay

Much love ladies!

11 years ago

Lol at need2 I think we both will dancing if positive ill let the forum know first when and whatever the outcome

11 years ago

Finally got up and said I'm going to test I went to the dr and she said ....I got a I'm pregnant

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo