Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Nee2concieve and Camasia !! and everyone else too!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Happy mothers day ladies!!!! I got a positive opk on cd11 5/9 so I'm guessing I OV on 5/10 or 5/11. I'm praying Millermrs! Come on nee2conceive we got this!

User Image

11 years ago

Camasia, I am so with you on this one. I am sending baby dust to you like crazy , it would be so cool for the both of us to concieve this cycle.

AFM: Was horny and DF sure did his job... (tmi) last night while making love I had so much fluid it was running down my theigh, this was the first ever in my life to happen it was like I peed myself and it dried up after BDing . I am on CD 16 but think I O on Saturday because my temp dropped more than .5 points and increase yesterday and today, I will wait and see if it stay high tomarrow and that would most certainly answer the question. If that is the case I have done enough Bding on my days to make sure something happen... Fingers cross for us Camasia so here is to team Cam-N-Nee.

MrsMiller, thanks for everything and how are you doing? Happy mothers day precious#4 and mrsmiller hope you guys enjoy the day.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

I really like that Cam N Nee, my only symptoms since I OV is my boobies are tender and mild pulling in the lower abdomen. I'll send prayers up for us!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!!! and Sorry for a late Happy Mommy Day Shout Outs!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Mommy day.. I sure did wit my family =D

Nee2concieve and Camasia... Sending more prayers for you both and everyone else !!!

However, I am now in the two digit club!! I have 99 or 98 days left until my due date.. My time is moving so fast I know Preciousbby#4 is also moving fast too.. I cant wait to get this boat moving. LOL

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Millermrs- I know i love it that we have been in this forum since day one! Even before we even got the bfp and all the ladies here are so supportive and just AWESOME!!!! I have no sisters just two brothers so having you ladies to talk to and share my happiness is very helpful

User Image

11 years ago

Mrsmiller and Precious#4 it was always a pleasure to have you guys because it makes me feel like I am expecting as well and see the u/s pictures were great. I am sorry that the other ladies that started out with us stop because it would be a great little support group. Cam-N-Nee will be the next set to carry the baton to whoever else join..these things are catching..lol.

Camasia, I was right I did O on Saturday but FF changed it today to Sunday because my temp drop 0.3 points today. It is amazing because I tried an experment and use three different location to see what the reading was like. I use virgina - highest reading, Mouth - second highest and under the arm which is the one I used and it was the lowest level ever..off by 3.1 degree ( I guess because its outside the body.

I am not going to read anything in my symptoms because they disappoint me too often.

Mrsmiller and Precious#4 have you ladies completed your baby shopping yet? have a shower as yet or anything spectacular? Three months is just around the corner and time is indeed flying fast because it feels like it was just three months since you were pregnant.

Please keep us in the loop

Precious and Miller y'all keep us going! Nee we are moving right along someone asked we was my period coming on because I'm breaking out! Not reading into the symptoms neither but my boobies have been tender since I OV. Now it's our waiting game!!

User Image

11 years ago

Cam, mmmm tender breast and breaking out is a sign that something might indeed be cooking in the oven..fingers cross for you.

Fertility Friend remove my ovulation date and indicate that I did not ovulate at all, other than the temp hike I have no other symptom as such, my breast are soft not firm like they used to be. I do still have the bloated stomach was wont go away no matter what and I seem to have lost weight because I can pull my jeans on without unzipping them. Guess I will have to catch up with you and maybe just maybe the next cycle will be for me or I will become the grandmother of the group...lol

Dont forget to come pay me a visit.

Nee I'll be holding your hand through this pulling you right along! It's not over to the ugly witch shows!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo