Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Nee2conceive, Joy2011 and amamahamberg FX for you, I can feel the coming for you all!!

I feel really optimistic this cycle too and it's going by really fast. I am already almost to my O day. Cycle day 13 tomorrow and I get my +opks at about day 14-16, can't wait!!

Millermrs2008 and Preciousbby#4 so happy for you both, little beans are sticky, yay!!! Please keep us updated on how you and lil beans are doing.

Sticky vibes and baby dust to all!! Hugs!

11 years ago

Well hello everyone, How did you ladies spend your Christmas, mine was quiet.

Joy2011, I understand how you feel about not analyzing everything at 5DPO. I read somewhere that you can actually get a positive result at 3dpo, I doubt it though. I am keeping my fingers cross for you.

mrsmillers2008, how are you doing this Christmas night? Any new symptoms developed and have you had your first prenatal visit as yet thanks for the blessing.

amamahamberg, KMFX for and hoping that you get your sticky dust and a wonderful christmas present.

AFM: I seems to get these mild aches in my pubic region in the night and have this mild queasiness all day today. I have two more days before I test which will make me either 12 or 14 dpo and cd 30. Today my cervix was high, soft and close, I am so keeping my finger cross as well that through God all things are possible. I am happy for you ladies because without you this TWW would have been trying.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Angel39 and Nee2conceive
KMFX for all of us testing this week!
I woke to a dull headache. I do have an odd symptom but not sure if its a pregnancy symptom... I get the annoying hiccup/burps. Also, this runny nose for 2 days solid, no cold symptoms just a runny nose. Ha I love the tww lol

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

Thank you Angel39 and Nee2conceive
KMFX for all of us testing this week!
I woke to a dull headache. I do have an odd symptom but not sure if its a pregnancy symptom... I get the annoying hiccup/burps. Also, this runny nose for 2 days solid, no cold symptoms just a runny nose. Ha I love the tww lol

11 years ago

So refreshing to read the experiences of others and have support. I am always uplifted by the kind words offered and accepted by all. I am proud of this group of ladies as we keep our spirits up during this stressful time.

The only symptoms I have to report are a little breast sensitivity, lots of cervical mucus, and just feeling crampy (could be gas?). I read in a couple places that having symptoms pre-implantation is impossible as the body isn't even aware of the embryo. While logically I suppose I can see that...philosophically I think the body knows and prepares.

My doctor prescribed me Vistaril for anxiety (I used to take Xanax as needed - but PG Category X so that's a no go). Reduced psych meds and have an increase in anxiety (racing heart daily). I am also using guided meditation (I work in the psych field so know the drill...) Has anyone else used Vistaril? I am getting very mixed messages as far as PG catagory C vs. D and in Austrailia it's an A...how is that even possible? I know high anxiety places the body into fight or flight - making pregnancy difficult as the body is redirecting resources so want to use the med to relax...but am worried about the possible effects.

Can I just knock myself out for two weeks? LOL

Baby dust to all!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello to all you lovely ladies!!! !!!

Nee2concieve - the morning sickness seems to hit me around mid-day at times.. and my first appt. will be in 8 days .. but I am dealing with that for now and lets not forget those backaches ..

joy2011 and Angel39 - and
and lets not forget to throw a lot of !!!

I will update soon!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!! Waiting and praying to see more bfp here!!! i know we will i have the faith! AFM- hello nausea yup feeling sick but not to the point of vomiting thank God, I have very sore boobies,extra saliva in mouth and feeling very sleepy actually exhausted!!!! I am not having any backaches right now so thats plus sorry Millermrs you have them it must b the baby making room in there lol Many hugs to u ladies and wishing you all well

User Image

11 years ago

Hi All!

I am in a great mood today! Got my first + opk tonight, a day early! Super excited! please keep fx and toes too!

Joy2011- try magnesium for your anxiety, it also helps with fertility. You can read all about it on this website, www.mercola.com, do a search on magnesium. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and I swear it has lessened my stress and made me feel more at ease. Magnesium deficiency is directly related to anxiety, depression, high bp among many other things and you can take it when pregnant :)

Have a good evening! Baby dust and sticky vibes to all!

11 years ago

Angel39 I've never heard that about magnesium. DH has anxiety issues, they are related to PTSD but I wonder if it may help ease his. Maybe I'll grab a bottle for him tomorrow. Thanks for the tip. KMFX Hope you guys catch the egg.
Baby dust all around!
Makin DH some brownies right now, he gets home from work at 2am, and the smell of the brownies is turning my stomache turn. Been holding my wee for about 2 hours now cause I am a POASaholic, going to wait 20 more minutes then test. Really think 9/10dpo is too soon for a BFP, but I swear I just KNOW I am preggo. I will post my results when done.

11 years ago

Angel39 I've never heard that about magnesium. DH has anxiety issues, they are related to PTSD but I wonder if it may help ease his. Maybe I'll grab a bottle for him tomorrow. Thanks for the tip. KMFX Hope you guys catch the egg.
Baby dust all around!
Makin DH some brownies right now, he gets home from work at 2am, and the smell of the brownies is turning my stomache turn. Been holding my wee for about 2 hours now cause I am a POASaholic, going to wait 20 more minutes then test. Really think 9/10dpo is too soon for a BFP, but I swear I just KNOW I am preggo. I will post my results when done.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo