Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Goodmorning ladies,

I got every one address so I will be linking up with you guys. I love sending cards or things like that.

Precious#4 How are you feeling this beautiful day?

I did not see you on face book mrsmiller, I will recheck.

I agree the baby is almost done cooking so you need to be really careful in what you do because she could be here any week now, Oooooh I am so excited, do you have your baby route plan and who is going to be with you in the room.?

Camasia, take notes its going to be your time next.

AFM: I had ovulation pain last night and some mild aches on the lower right side this morning so I chart it as my ovulation day yesterday after I see a raise in temperature this morning. Lets see what happen in the weeks to come.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Please do try again ladies.. I had to fix my fb page so you all can find me on there =D but yes we have a plan when its time for baby girl to come cause this time around we are stayin and not goin home lol and the hubby. my mom, big sister and god-parents are goin to be there (I hope) lol I cant wait its moving so fast

But please sisters try to look me up again on Fb.. I am on there wearing pink and my son is also on the pic so please it should come rite up on.. thanks cant i will be waitin on those fb requests SISTERS LOL

LOVE YOU ALL XOXO

Taye Miller (alwaysme nearing)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Love you guys also! I am taking notes God is with us and knows our hearts desire! It's still us Cam N Nee! Precious N Miller is about to pop!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam N Nee! Precious N Miller... I love it :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Me 2, that is how we are paired, Camasia I cant wait for you to get your positive.

My spirit will be with ladies during birth .

That's right!

User Image

10 years ago

How sweet!! 53 days to go until the big event!!! I will be sending each of you ladies a birth announcement with her picture.

User Image

10 years ago

Great, I cant wait to get it.

Hi everyone how are you all doing today.

Due to pain which I consider ovulation pain on Saturday/Sunday even though FF and MMC has indicated nothing of the sort. I have gone ahead and set the ovulation date but will change if no symptoms shows up.
I have been having mild dull aches in the lower right abdomen, right pelvic area from yesterday and this morning when I took my HBP medication I started to feel queasy and my stomach started to ache somewhat with that same dull ache in the lower right pelvic and abdomen area. The funny thing is my temperature is not climbing higher or dropping lower. I don't really know so I will just have to wait and see

Do you ladies ever have a funny feeling down at the entrance of the vagina? it feels kinda sensitive, weird do not ache or anything of sort just kinda there. I tend to get them a week before AF or right after O

Camasia how are you doing?. [wave ]

Hey sis I'm ok just slowly losing my mind first I lost my wallet on Friday probably at a viewing of a dead body which don't remember bringing with me. Now the other wallet I was using has disappeared ugghhhhhh! I made the dh Bd last night I'll attempt again tonight. I'm just frustrated now!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi sisters! I have been gone awhile. But iam glad to be back! I have been reading and keeping up with everyone's latest news though. My nerves have been crazy and I have been stressed over work and TTC, soi just took a break from all the charting and obsessing for a few months. Hubby and I are having tenth anniversary coming up on July 12th with a much needed vacation just the two of us. Maybe that is what my body needs to relax and finally get a little bean to stick.

So glad to hear the babies and moms are doing great! And also keeping fingers crossed for everyone still in the TTC boat. I know we will succeed!

Anyone been using soy? I have taken for the last three months with definite shortening of my cycle (which is good). Went from 35-55 days to 24 or so. It seems to be averaging out. But can't quite tell if its causing me to have a short LP. And last cycle got some positive OPKs on cycle days 9 - 12. But no sticky bean. Currently on cd 5... So we'll see. :)

So what has everyone been up to??

God bless you

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo