Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Nee2 My o date changed to. It was the 17th then ff changed to the 15th and then they changed it to the 16th and that has stayd the same. Today I am 12 dpo or 11dpo (according to ctp). KMFX for you.
Thanks for all the congrats! I have been sooo sick yesterday and today. Not complaining though, actually makes me happy!
I love this forum, you ladies are such a blessing to me! YOU girls are the only reason that I did not turn into a psyco this tww! I am going to join the pregnancy group, but for now I think I wanna stay here with y'all.

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

AAAAaaaaahhhhhh amamahamberg..you are so sweet to keep thinking of us poor folks sufferring in the back here.

AFM: AF showed her head today. So I am out, I am and will be for awhile since I am now single but I will hang around as encouragement for you ladies. I knew it was coming from Wednesday. I am bit disappointed because I so wanted to be pregnant and with all the symptoms I was sure it was that and I was hopeful but I guess its just not to be.

Anyway God knows best and maybe I am one of those women who are not suppose to have children. I will accept my faith.

Once again I am so excited for you guys, enjoy being pregnant and I will share the symptoms with you ladies.

All the best.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

nee2conceive - So sorry that this wasn't your month...please don't give up faith that apparently there is a different plan. (I understand that saying that and truly accepting it are two different things). Will be thinking of you...I am proud of how supportive you are in the midst of your disappointment. That takes a lot of strength and genuine kindness.

Angel39 - the magnesium is actually working. I have taken it for only two days and it already seems to be helping the anxiety. (Or maybe it's only in my head...I don't care as long as it's working). I am relieved to have an alternative to the Vistaril. Thank you so much and KMFX for you right now!

as for me...breasts are sore - kinda comes and goes - which is weird. Some achy and twinges...but, of course, trying to not overanalyze (can't you tell?) lol...

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Nee2concieve - sorry that it wasn't month boo.. I know it will be soon. I just have a strong feeling about it and when it do I will be there and I be here now!!! Banking on next month!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Millermrs2008 you are so sweet I pray 2013 is my and the rest time to get new additions. I'm fertile the first week of January I'm not telling the hubby I not want him stressing so he can perform. Baby dust and blessings to everyone.

User Image

11 years ago

CongraCongrats to all the ladies with positives man this is awesome I'm out this year also hubby is back at work of course in different city my do I miss him already hated he had to go ba we got dwn something serious when he cane home my af even arrived 7 days early because of all the action lol but I explained that we missed out this month but hey its always next year I'm hoping to make a trip for new years eve so believe me It's Going down! Lol please keep in touch all the mothers to be hopefully the rest will follow in your foot steps and we all we will be able to reflect back on I knew you when you were trying lol much love to you ladies and if I don't write again HAPPy NEW YEAR!

11 years ago

Hi all !

Joy- I am so glad you are feeling better. KMFX for you as we'll, you will be testing next week!!

Nee2conceive- that sucks, I am sorry. God has a plan for you and never stop believing that you were meant to be a mother! It will happen, I believe it!

Camasia- KMFX for you!!

Lovechild- gl to you and dh. You patience and persistence will pay off soon!

ASFM - I've had cramping on and off since last night so I'm a little confused as to whether I o'd last night or today sometime ?? Also cramping was all over so not even sure what side this cycle....I don't temp so I guess I'll just consider today my o day. We've bd every day this week so I think we've got it covered. This is cycle 6, I really hope this is the one.

Baby dust to all!

11 years ago

Neetoconceive- Oh no dumb AF but dont feel as if your never having kids i am sure u will find a man that will make u happy and have children with, Life takes so many turns think positive and surround yourself of good things.

User Image

11 years ago

Angel- I had cramping right after ovulation so that is good sign...Keep us posted pls

User Image

11 years ago

lovechiid- That is great thinking hehe enjoy your trip with your love and do some awesome bds yayyyy Fingers crossed for u ladies we are all happy and hoping more bfp will be coming to this forum

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo