Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 693 Replies | Last Page

I just LOVE how you ladies think!!! awesome awesome awesome!!!!! My faith will not be moved cause i know and believe that you ladies will get your bfp. I will be 8 months tomorrow hard to believe that in about 8-7 weeks i will be giving birth to a precious gift. I really appreciate you ladies for giving us preggies support and when your time comes we will be here rooting for you. know that even after i have my baby i will be logging in and keeping in touch with you all. I know we have not meet but i call you girls my sisters.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Precious we are sisters!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Ditto Camasia,

Precious#4 we are sisters, we have shared bonded and been there for each other. Sometimes sisters don't have to be blood relatives but someone who you know you can communicate with when you are down or feeling depressed, someone who can uplift your mood, be there and understand what you are going there without having to be present.

I think it would be wonderful, if we can to meet somewhere in the US, I have no problem travelling,, I have the least and I do mean least amount of load. You ladies have helped me greatly on this thread and I swear I would not have it no other way. I thought the closeness and bond is great and most thread once the person gets pregnant they are gone or others feels hurt because it was not them, not here we encourage each other and is there no matter what.

Precious#4, I want to see the baby pictures the moment she is born and the same goes to you MrsMiller. I wanna be Godmother to both. I will be in another country where they can visit when they are much older. hahahahahah. Hear that Camasia cause I wanna be Godmother to your little bean as well. At least if I don't have kids I will have three by another mama.

Camasia, I am praying that she come, sometimes the road is rougher for some and easier for others. This is what make the most high so precious, he knows that if everything was the same life would have been dull and predictable. This way we can share our story and be there for another set of ladies who are going through what we are going through; just like how he place Mrsmiller and precious#4 to be here to encourage us in our journey. I am sure that within the next two months there is going to be another BFP on this board because that is how he works. It would be nice to have two more ladies to join so that they too can be inspired.

The blessing that is on this board is so awesome, that each time I visit I feel like a new person.

Kiss to all my ladies. OH please send postal contacts so I can send cards, Christmas or Congratulations.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

I LOVE U ALL TO SISTERS!!!! I love the a whole God-Mother thing!! I love all the positive feedback we give to one another and praying for each other... I am truly thankful and blessed to have talk to all u wonderful women!! (( HUGS)) AND ((TEARS)) I pray that we will be seeing those lil blessing come to u both soon!! I will send out my address :

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Omg i wanna cry!! Love this and yes we are here together i will also send you my address and i would love to get all the addresses from all you ladies so message me yours and i will send u mine, maybe we can even skype one day if u ladies have skype.

User Image

10 years ago

The best forum on here hands down! I in agreement God mommy Nee! I'll inbox you ladies my address! Love you ladies. Nee virtual hug for that!

User Image

10 years ago

I am sending hug back to you ladies, I am soo counting down the time with you ladies when both little beans will be here in this world bringing happiness to ones who will love them unconditionally. Cant wait to hear the birth stories.

Camasia how are you feeling today, did I mention that I am taking burdock roots to cleanse my body and increase heat to a certain extend. I have also started on magnesium
Vitamin B6, B12, Omega 3, Garlic tablets, Vitamin E and D. These helps with regulating the body. So far I am feeling good within my body and my skin is surly welcoming it.

Mymomthlycycle and Fertility Friend had be to ovulate yesterday but with the exception of sharp stabbing pain, severe mood swing with depression and sadness including backache I had nothing, normally I would lower abdominal aches and some creamy or EWCM but this time nothing of the sort. Check my cervix yesterday and it was high medium, medium and moist. I guess when I guess today it should be soft and open, even the mood changes is gone somewhat so I will see what the day gives. On Tuesday I had thick stretchy fluid that dissolve in water so I am assuming it semen left over from the previous two days, anyhow if I did ovulate yesterday or today I got some BD'ing in yesterday morning. So if I do ovulate, on Monday I will be in my TWW or I am out this cycle because there wont be any love making for the rest of this month or the next three weeks of next month for . BLAH! I promise not to stress this cycle at all or read anything into every little aches, pain, twitch or strange feeling my mind tells me I am feeling. Magneisum will deal with that part for me.

Any way ladies have a wonderful Sunday and I will definitely send my address information.

10 years ago • Post starter

Awesome i got all your girls addresses if i missed u let me know sisters!

User Image

10 years ago

I also sent out my address too!! Also if u want to get the info first hit me up on Facebook @ Taye Miller (alwaysmenearing)

However, I am 8 months today meaning only 7 weeks left mamas yay!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I'm bding every night this week I started last night im not temping or checking cervix just bding!
My my miller the baby is also finished cooking lol! Im on face book but im taking a break until im done with chemistry lol!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo