Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Cam- FINGERS CROSSED!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm 12dpo and bfn I'm still hopeful. The hubby and I spoke regarding the pressure I felt about this baby situation. The pressure I feel takes away my sex drive and makes it feel like a job which I continuously fail because I don't produce the wanted product.....lol. Anyways we went car shopping and I'll have my dark cherry Cadillac cts delivered to me on Thursday yayyyyyyy!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia - sry mamas on the bfn :( but just go with the flow However, congratulations on the New Car!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

yay on the new car!!! love the color too. fingers crossed remember i got my bfp until i was 16dpo

User Image

10 years ago

Ok!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies,

I was reading all the post that I missed and it gives me great joy to see how far you ladies have come and now we are getting close to the finish line. Yay I cant wait to see the babies when they arrive in this world I will be one proud mama/grandmamma.

Mrsmiller, I am sure the weather will be perfect for you and that little mama behave during the BBQ. Also, what is a membrane scraping and whatever it is, it sounds scary to me... just make sure baby Rini is fine. Fingers cross for you and love.

Precious#4. That is some high temperature, I think I would pass out. Its hard to handle temperature in the 80s for me. It would indeed be a blessing to have the baby on your hubby birthday, How is he holding up? and I am sending tons and tons of love your way. Hugs honey.

Camasia,

A new car, Yay!! and a real nice colour as well. Yes sometimes baby making can be stressful and affects the love life. I think you need to relax a bit not stop but redirect some of the stress into something else. I am keeping my fingers cross that you get your BFP remember it can happen right up to 20 dpo.

AFM: My window of getting pregnant is pretty slim due to the fact that I am perimenopausal. Started my period at 12 so I am ending early. The funny thing is I am starting to accept it. So presently it is a 25/75 for me. Also, there are some life changes that I have to make such as I am thinking of relocating from the Bahamas. God knows what he is doing and I guess I must not question him.

Camasia please keep us all posted on what is going on with you. I am also following you ladies like crazy because I want to go through the labour with you all.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Af arrived yesterday on th to the next month

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Nee

User Image

10 years ago

Shucks, what a bomber that AF showed her head. I am sure that your BFP is out there and will be coming home soon enough.

I am keeping you in my prayers.

10 years ago • Post starter

Yep she's coming and God will get all the glory! Double for my troubles!, What an awesome God I serve! Im redirecting my thoughts on school and then it will happen!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo