Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies I am glad everyone is doing well and I'm sending up prayers for all of you ladies tonight.

This month I'm taking a break from the soy since I've had three cycles with it now. On CD 7 so we will see.

You know....I have been talking to God a lot lately and I know He is watching over us. It's a good feeling knowing our Heavenly Father knows best.

I think I'm going to look into maca root next.

God bless you

10 years ago

Lilmama, I think we indeed need prayers and I agree with you wholeheartedly. Macca roots, I have never heard of it, I tried Burdock Root to cleanse my symptoms and B6 with magnesium so hopefully I can at least get close.

Camasia how are you mi lady? I am praying that you catch that egg and this is indeed your cycle. FX

Mrsmiller, I sent you a request on FB hope you got it and how are you doing?

Precious#4. Cant hear from you mama ..Bahamian slang.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey sis I'm trying to stay focus and not worry. So much homework I was up until 1230 now up again at 530 for work ughhhh. Yes I pray so as well. Love you Nee.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies, I am feeling a bit down today. I start to have AF like cramp this morning and my cervical position his low, firm and close all indication that AF will be here in another 3-5 days .

So I will be awaiting her visit. Did I tell you ladies that I will only be trying until my birthday which is in September and that I will stop for Good. My mind and body is getting old and I cant handle the every month thing.

Camasia, I know what you mean about homework. I will be joining you in the September term because I will be taking my Series VII exam and the pages is about 2000 in the book that needs to be study and understand. I know you will do well.

lilmama, Precious#4 and MrsMiller how are you all doing. Mrsmiller am I looking on your husband and son on your FB page? your son is handsome so is your partner.

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Nee

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies sorry i was MIA for a few days! The prayers sent out for us were amazing thank God all is back to normal on my end...Getting closer each day baby shower is in 11 days whoo hooo i have a doctors appointment Monday

User Image

10 years ago

I'm very happy about your return to normalcy! Love you ladies! God is so awesome

User Image

10 years ago

Nee2 - yes mamas I have u on there now!! :) thank u

Preciousbby#4 - so happy that things are back!! ;)

To all my sistas I hope y'all is good and I can't wait to chat with y'all soon.. baby shower this Sunday!! Can't wait

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I was finally able to change my avatar ughh. I'm so excited for you Miller I'm next!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia - oh my ur so Beautiful mamas!!!! I know all of ur guys are but to see a real pic its like.. Wow ur so pretty :)
And yes u are rite u are NEXT!!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo