Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Mrsmller, I see you cant sleep like myself. I had backaches but is fine at the moment. Yay for August and the babies that is coming with it.

Camasia anything as yet? FX for you honey.

Heading back to bed to see if I can get some sleep.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

10 years ago • Post starter

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=233659 10dpo

User Image

10 years ago

Camasia, I cannot see your chart, how do I access it and my finger cross for you.

AFM: Was not really paying any attention this month because I was just fed up and said whatever, but I notice that my temperature is high and today at CD32 my tempt went up to 98.5. I could not believe it and still don't I think its a fluck. For the last few days it was jumping from at 98.1 - 98.2. I don't get high reading so I am wondering if just if or maybe the Lord Jesus Christ has answered my prayers. However I am not going to get all excited but just wait and see. I wont be upset if AF comes either.

I hope you have a positive as well because it would be great. Mrsmiller and Precious#4 and now you and me.

Oh where is lilmama? I want to know what is happening with her.

Temp went down to 98.1 but not to the cover line so I'm still hopeful. I'm praying that it oes back up tomorrow!!!!!
Fx for you Nee!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello hello...wish I could've been in touch more but am sick again! This time I can thank my career for my having croup. Well as I here lay here in bed trying to rest up and catch up with you guys, I have convinced myself that I'm out this month. I believe my body has its own mind and I have no clue what it's doing. So that light brown spotting lasted for 14 days!!!!!! So when AF didn't show by cd 34 I really thought I had a chance. I took a test with BFN, waited two more days then decided to retest since AF still was a no show. Still BFN! Agggghh! Well, the discharge and spotting stopped a week ago but no AF still. Today is CD 45. I seriously give up for now! I blame it on being so sick and weight gain. Gone up five pounds in the last month with no real change in diet...

But the babies will be here soon and I'm excited to hear how it all goes! Prayers for you guys having a safe delivery and staying comfortable as you get closer to the finish line! I know the anticipation of seeing those precious faces is all you can think about:)

FX for you Cam! Testing day is soon! Having any symptoms???

God bless you

10 years ago

Awesome ladies fingers crossed we need new bumps ours are going flat any day now i have 10 ays to go until due date crazy huh!!!! love ya sisters!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah, I must I can sense that we are quickly getting like a flatline on this board. I don't think the BFP is coming fast so I guess we are all getting a bit out of it.

Any day now for MrsMiller and Precious#4 before their hands are full and Camasia will have her BFP and there will be no one to compare notes with her so I say we are quickly losing the war.

Any word Camasia? how many days past are you.

Question:

Anyone ever had extra cervical fluid that is sticky, lotion like, thick and some part looks like wet piece of TP coming from around the cervix area? I had that today and reminds me of what I saw on the internet. I am two days past AF and don't recall having this much CM on CD33 before. I do get some mild aches from time to time around 4 am but is gone by the time I am fully awake and temp is still high so this also would be a first for AF to come with a high temp it normally drop two or days prior I am still thinking she would be here therefore I would like to wait until the longest I have waited to get her.

Camasia FX for you and all the best.

Two days early the witch showed her face, Nee maybe you will get the BFP I'm out but not down!!!! 18 no school yayy then starts the fall semester I passed my classes!!

User Image

10 years ago

Nee i had that kind of CM before its slippery too right? I dont know but our bodies can be confusing at times. Hope it means something good!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies and top of the day to you, Just got up and thought I would post.

My tempt drop this morning but I was expecting it and would be more surprise if it had stayed up. I can now say with all certainty that AF will be showing her head either today or tomorrow but I was expecting her. So I might as well say that she is here already.

Camasia, I am so glad that you have past your exams so how long before you get your degree? or have you just started?

Precious#4 any moment now right?

All the best ladies.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo